Performance Drivers' Club

This would be soooo cool to have here.

Anyone have a race track they aren’t using? :wall:

I’m not made of racetracks! But yes, it would be cool.

Why not buy an island somewhere and just build a private track. :partyman:

Now why didn’t I think of that?

Oh i have a track right here, its in my pocket… no wait… thats lint… can anyone think of a way to create a track out of lint?

Knitting needles and a lot more lint.

I get a 25% discount on knitting needles. Or we could crochet a lint race track.

Hmmm… Come to think of it lint espensive… you need to do laundry to get any… or raid some laundrymats… well you have you missions, secure the lint!

This is a better idea.

http://www.autobahncountryclub.net/

Instead of a golf course at the country club, they have their own race track!!! Woot!!!

Oh… i thought they were racing on the greens… which seems oddly like a fun illegal activity

Better? How? :? Anyone here have the kind of cash they are paying for the autobahncoutryclub? The initial fees are almost as much as much as a new 350z plus $3000 US per year in dues.

For that kind of cash a guy could own a dedicated race car and get into racing school and take part in a decent racing schedule. No?

The Performance Drivers’ Club teaches driving techniques and lets a guy get out on the track on a regular basis in a safe environment with a diminshed chance of totalling your car. Jeez…I sound like I work for them or something.