You Get Racers Off The Street......

…by building a track like this:

That is bad ass.

But looks fake…

That is awesome…if i was rich this would be my backyard.

truth

I jizz right in my pants, every time I see that track.

That is the land of God, and I want to drift it.

So sexy. Where is that track?

I agree.

amazing.

Supposedly in Thailand.

Last time I checked it was illegal to take pictures of my backyard. :rolleyes:

Wow definatly fake though…

Nice track but would be a pita to maintain, all that blowing sand!

If you guys think about it we can have a track like this!!!

There are thousands of people not just in our club but other car clubs that would love a track like this. If we get like 6000 people to invest $100.00 each that is $600,000.00

For $600,000 we can purchase a farm land property like an hour or 2 outside of the GTA and build it if we are given a permit and a go! All you need is a boldozer a grader, asphalt and scrap tires for safety walls! Scrap tires we can get for free! The rest of the things like seats building etc. can come later with time. The most expensive things will be the purchase of the land Aprx. $400,000.00 and the asphalt aprx. $200,000.00

The 6000 people will become share holders and can hold on to their share or do the wise things and sell it to another share holder to reduce the amount of share holders. It will not be an investment that will make you money but it is a good investment to have something to do one the weekends and do it legaly and free! The property will always go up in value so no one will lose any money if it sells, if anything they can make money!

For non share holders there will be a small charge for using the track the money will go towards maintaining the track and emergency crew during events. There will be no employees only volunteers, the share holders will be the volunteers to keep costs down. Everyone signs a “use at own risk contract” to keep our insurance down.

Then we start hosting car shows with raves at night to make some extra money for the track or even make a motocross track in a corner somewhere, a motocross track is pure cheap, no paving asphalt no nothing just a boldozer, dirt and some imagination! Host motocross events and make a few bucks from that! The money will go towards maintaining and improving the track it or even buy more land and expand it!

Man if I only had the time! …I’m sure if car clubs in Ontario got together to get some investors, I’m sure in about 1 year there would be about 6000 people found in Ontario that would be interest in investing $100.00 each for something like this!

Wishful thinking…

land tax is a killer tho^^^
sick track tho

it would be paid buy those who wish to use it… not including the inverters i would assume…

but i would say u would be looking at 1mill to build the track… nothing ever cost as much as u expect in the end

Do want this track.

wow! this definitely looks AMAZING! I also want my backyard to look like this!

That is a very nice looking track. It would be awesome to have one in here close to Toronto.

cool looking track. i wouldn’t want to go off though, as there is little to no runoff room.

peace