Performance World Drift Car Display

Hey guys, DriftNation is looking for 10 cars to represent drifting for
Performance World on March 11-13th.
For signing up you will recieve free DN stickers, 2 free tickets each to either Drift Attack events.

Info:

$60/car
RWD or AWD
Does not need heavy modification - almost stock is ok.

This will be a great chance to show off our cars and get people hyped up for the drifting season. We will be the only drift display so come out and represent!

Please e-mail wayne@driftnation.com asap if you are interested. Your cars will have to be there for the full 3 days.

thanks!

Can we compete for free in the Drift Attack instead of getting free tickets to it?

This is NOT about who drifts and who doesn’t.

It’s about creating a market place in Canada for drifting.

There more interest there is in drifting and the ‘drifting scene’ the easier it will be to get aftermarket support for parts. We should thanks the people that invest tons of money into their ‘drift car’ even if they never drift a day in their lives because it shows the manufacturers that people will spend money on their show car or drift car.

I know the ‘hardcore’ drifters will say, “drifting should be just about the fun of the sport.” Which is true, BUT you’ll always need aftermarket support.

So the more exposure we in Canada get, the better.

iquabob: I’ll get back to you when I know.

Thanks for all the emails and PMs! I’ll be sure to reply to you all as soon as things unfold. If you haven’t already, please send a picture of your car and a basic mod list.

Thanks

iquabob: no you can’t trade the free tickets for the a spot in the competition.

Thanks for all the replies! Keep them coming!

we won’t be admiting bone stock cars into the show, the car needs to atleast be lowered and have rims. Even if you have that, you might not be selected to come into our booth.

Again, the point of this booth isn’t to only show top quality cars with tons of mods - we want to show everybody that we have a large drift community.
you drift a stockish 240? sure bring it over! people will see that there are people out there (including me) that can and do drift 240’s with stock KA’s and light suspension mods. The fact is, you don’t need sr20’s or ca18’s or KAT’s and crazy suspension setups to drift.

my car will be in the booth. Lowered with Apex spring and KYB AGX’s and rims. That’s it. My hope is that some other people will see my car and say, “Hey if he can do it in a lowered, KA powered 240, so can I”

I see your point of not having all STOCK 240’s in a car show, you can see those anytime on the street everyday. So we need to have a bit of both in the booth.(obviously more modified cars will have a better chance entering the booth) If you want to enter your stocking 240 and you don’t drift, then you probably won’t get in.

Nice DN…

Why don’t you admit your cars? Rather then lobbying and charging people to enter there own under your name.

Keep up the fantastic work…

we’re not ask you to ‘REPRESENT’ DN.

again, the whole point of this booth is to promote drifting. Not to promote DN directly.

The 3 DN cars with be there as well and since our booth can hold up to 10 cars, y not invite some other cars to join in?

Cease firing, Assholes!

http://www.allthingschristie.com/archives/spaceballs%20rocks%20my%20world.jpg

don’t worry!

I have all the emails and all are you guys are on the list!
I just have to confirm our booth or find a time to collect payments!

thanks guys.

PS: please stop the war. It’s not going anywhere.

who is driving up to this on thursday night???

meaning who els is parking there car there for the weekend?

hey does anyone know where perfor. world is going to be?? location??

If its still a go i will be as well.
the show is at the international center, by the airport

go to teh events section