Performance world

Does anyone here have there car there for the weekend???

if so, pics?

the tunersport turbo EP3 will be there

CSCS booth, no pics yet.

It is/was weaksauce as you know Benson… lol

2 R32s and 2 S13s…

Yea it was pretty bad, the RB25DET s13 and that boosted (T3 i think) AE86 were pretty pimp.

the 86 had a nitrous bottle that
a) wasnt hooked up to any lines
b) there was no plumbing for it under the hood.

freaking ricers

pics of Rb25 S13?

Dont worry Marc… the guy cant even get it to run…

You are pretty bold on your statement … got any thing to back it up

How do you know the car - does not run ?

For your information the bottle was put in as a joke by a buddy of mine. So yes… there was no lines… Yes no plumbing and you forgot to mention no mounting brackets holding the bottle. That car doesnt have a single piece of rice on it so I dont know what the fuck you are talking about??? Unless you classify Volk wheels as rice, A cage, A fuel cell and a fully built motor… Hope to see you ALL on the track!

For your information the bottle was put in as a joke by a buddy of mine. So yes… there was no lines… Yes no plumbing and you forgot to mention no mounting brackets holding the bottle. That car doesnt have a single piece of rice on it so I dont know what the boink you are talking about??? Unless you classify Volk wheels as rice, A cage, A fuel cell and a fully built motor… Hope to see you ALL on the track![/quote]

We clarified this with you yesterday… You can imagine why we figured it’s was rice… You would have said the same this in our place… we’ve been corrected…

lets make this a picture thread. lets see some cars!

For your information the bottle was put in as a joke by a buddy of mine. So yes… there was no lines… Yes no plumbing and you forgot to mention no mounting brackets holding the bottle. That car doesnt have a single piece of rice on it so I dont know what the boink you are talking about??? Unless you classify Volk wheels as rice, A cage, A fuel cell and a fully built motor… Hope to see you ALL on the track![/quote]

Yeah sorry about that… didn’t know it was a joke… honest mistake… if I had a NX tank in my trunk with no plumbing you would have laughed too.

Your car is really clean and I like it alot… and thank you again for the battery, I owe you one big-time.

Because we asked him?
He said there are still some glitches he has to work out, which is fine and is understandable for a swap that isn’t as mainstream as an SR swap.

Sit down.

Yeah sorry about that… didn’t know it was a joke… honest mistake… if I had a NX tank in my trunk with no plumbing you would have laughed too.

Your car is really clean and I like it alot… and thank you again for the battery, I owe you one big-time.[/quote]

Thanks Justin for clearing this up… I thought you made that comment after the show… sorry…

That was not directed to you justin … it was directed to …

Dont worry Marc… the guy cant even get it to run…[/quote]

Dont worry Marc… the guy cant even get it to run…[/quote][/quote]

Oh it was directed at me?

I have nothing, my car is stock…

Satisfied?

i have a terrible urge to nitrous an engine to death, any one want to donate?

You provide the nitrous, i will provide the car.