Personnal Webpage

Its stock google layout for now but its my webpage and a work in progess. C&C welcome.

My site

not too bad. Are you just learning how to design and build, or do you ahve some experience??

Edit:

Not to hijack, but i am just finishing up this page. Let me know what you think. It uses no frames or iframes, and nearly 0 images.

www.laxbuffalo.com <- it was an experiement in DHTML, XML Ajax, and the new beta mapquest API

I have lots of experience, just to lazy to make my own page because I’m not paying myself to make a page for myself lol.

Your page looks sick, odd color combination but very smooth loading. Looks good, keep up the good work.

arcticzap, u used some kind of pagebuilding utility for that? looks nice, better then what i can do with html by myself. i know very limited html stuff, im just learning see sig for my site. lemme know wahat u think

Sites not bad but seems very loud? A little work and it’d be sick!!! Yeah I’m using googles page builder but I could code it myself.

I have that problem too… I start a page for me… and think… this is what I did for class… why am I doing this for “fun” and promptly loose interest.

yeah i took the easy way out and just used mspaint to make the whole background title and the lines, maybe ill install photoshop and do something a bit more creative with it. thanks for the input tho, im also trying to link a blog to it at some point but have been having difficulty.