new bings.ca site feedback

hey guys,

looking at redoing the main page of the bings.ca site. The idea is to bring more focus to the Canadian made parts.

The current site would sit behind it of course… accessed through the ‘web store’ link.

Please have a look and let me know your feedback. I am sure i am overlooking a few things that i should have…

www.eschd.com/bings/index.html

I really like it. Love how you can scroll through the items on the home page. It was a little dark for me, but its still very well put together. everything was easy to find and had very good information beside it.

I would say change the font size and/or colour.

Pretty hard to read imo.

looks good but i agree with the different colors. The gray text on a dark background is not the easiest to read. Other than that it looks like a solid website.

how is the load speed for you guys?

some people are telling me it moves too slow?

^^ it does take a while to load

load speed seems fine to me…and im not running anything fast here.
The initial load took a minute…but after that smooth sailing. lol

Loving the scheme. I personally like the “gray” shades.
Who designed it Bing?

Does take long to load though.

no load time for me at all.

took awhile for me to long it. I thought its because of shitty university internet though

I gave up on trying to load it up…twice. Yet, our internet here is epic SLOW

loaded instantly

needs a better layout though

It loaded the text instantly but the applet for the images took a minute.

I think it’s a good idea just needs some tweaking.

I’d move the PREV/NEXT button down and to the center, and make some sort of header to put between the images and the text. Nothing major, definitely keep it simple.

I agree with MPD47. Looks really good, and is a good idea, but the layout could be tweaked. I would also add some action shots, or customer cars to it aswell. It would just spice it up, and show what the product can do.

It also loaded quickly for me too.

Bing, I didn’t know you were running a “web store” until you pointed out the link. In terms of advertising prices, where to purchase and other products the new layout lacks; it only highlights, as you said, canadian made products.

my $0.02

Ha ha yah slow on my home computer, I switched to the I phone 3g and it loaded pretty fast- I don’t mind the color if the lettering were a little larger-