pet peeves when it snows

I also hate all the albany natives that like to walk in the middle of pearl st even aftter the sidewalks are plowed holding up traffic. What the fuck I thought they all wore timberlands!

It was you, you fucking chode!

My pet peeve is the actual snow.

Like when you get done shoveling the driveway and walkways thinking its done, just to go outside and find another inch has magically accumulated so you have to do it again.

Good one I was coming home after work last night and some young asshole kid was walking in the street and the sidewalks were perfect. I was pissed that the roads were so clean I couldn’t splash him with slop.

I was walking in the street in Albany last night because the sidewalks were kinda icy when some guy came flying by me in a Monte Cholo looking all pissed off. I’m pretty thankful that he didn’t splash me with any slop (roads were pretty clean).

I cant stand driving on days like today. There is no need to do 30mph down washington ave extension when there is no snow on it. Im going to buy a plow truck and just start hitting people

I guess my only pet peeve when it snows is…everyone complaining about the same exact things year after year :slight_smile:

crazy drivers in cholos all over , how could you tell i was pissed , my windows are black .

I never used to put my wipers up, but I ruined a pair getting ice off my windshield. While I was scraping the ice off, I slipped right into my wiper. If they’re up, it just makes it easier to clean off the windshield, since they’re out of the way. I guess I don’t leave them up though I just put them up when I clean it off haha.

But, agree to all the other pet peeves.

I’ve ripped wiper blades when pulling them up to clean ice off a windshield after they were frozen to the windshield. I imagine if they were up it would not have been an issue, they were old wipers anyways though. w/e.

but they are still covered in ice no?

This.

Lifting them when its just snow or sleet is pointless but when its freezing rain it can be beneficial.

yeah but once you clean the windshield you just drop the blades and the ice shatters off of them, with the inserts still intact

I don’t do any kind of weather preparation on my winter vehicles, they sit unprotected, and if they’re covered in snow/ice I just brush off the vital windows and bounce. even if it means having to lean over and look through a small hole in the windshield.

So I’m just saying I can see WHY people do that, but i do not.

I took a video of someone going EIGHT MILES PER HOUR in a 30 on completely reasonable road conditions two weeks ago, will upload it if I somehow become instantaneously less lazy.

I liked the stock look also. Didn’t feel like I had to upsize, but I’m sure glad I did! Looks a lot better. Damn things ride too low stock!

ive seen my friend crack his windshield doing that a few years ago. ice was thick couple that with thermal expansion from the heat blasting on the inside and crack!

hahahahahaha cool

HAHAHAHAHA I DO THIS!!!

Shocking.

O rly. Thought your blower didnt have a motor lol