Pewter's 03 TBSS Build Video

http://thumbs.vidiac.com/dca47d5c-a9e6-4ce0-8e93-9b2f0182adad.jpgClick here to see Video

i want to rub my man junk on it

Nice! I remember the frame sitting up in the other shop the last time I was up there. Brian looks so happy like a little kid sitting in there! I know I would be too! Congrats Brian, now go enjoy it! Looks like one hell of a ride! I like the paint too!

first stop LSX shoot out, Memphis Tn ! !

Looks real good

that thing is bitchin’

bad ass

Looks great. Came a long way.

I had no idea that Chevy made a 4L70E manual transmission. That is P-I-M-P!!!

:rofl: I knew when I seen you were the last person to reply in this thread that it was going to be about the auto tranny… but at the same time, you can’t get a TBSS in a manual (that I know of) so you can’t really get him on that one!

:rofl:

Well, a REAL man would have found a way, as he’s posted that automatics are for pussies. I’ve seen this man in action, and he is no pussy. Therefore, this whole situation is confusing me.

If however, in an attempt to apologize for brutally assaulting me on these forums for having an auto, he wants to give me the engine from this project, I will accept it.

But in all seriousness, that thing sounds badass and mad props!

can’t wait to see how it runs this weekend

LooK Darkstar is on his knees for you Brian, go figure…

shouldnt you be out niggerfying your Avalanche?

I was going to go 6 spd,but the wife wants to drive it! Wifey>u so stfu!!
My 88 fireturd will be an auto also,(that if i cant get a jerico 6 spd!

sounds real good. have fun with that. congrats brian

Nice Brian… Can’t wait to see it in person. good luck this weekend.

Glad to see the progress. Great work Brian.

badass! congrats on getting it done!

Looks great Brian, have fun in TN…I want to see pics of it towing Chris on a skateboard