photos of new GTO

http://www.ls1tech.com/GTO.html

i still really like that car… dunno why. Just is a nifty idea or a RWD v8 american car that isnt shaped like a camaro or T/a.

dont forget the rustang :rolleyes:

its is nice!!!:slight_smile:

Originally posted by Shaggy
dont forget the rustang :rolleyes:

i meant an american rwd v8 that actually has power. sorry. kthnxbye

Originally posted by 1320
:owned:

Yeah i have power brakes, power steering, power seats…

you dont have power seats you have power lumbar

Just is a nifty idea or a RWD v8 american car

yeah, they really pulled the rabbit out of the hat on that one…

RWD V8 who woulda thunk it.

look like a fookin Grand Prix in the front

Originally posted by thefranchise
look like a fookin Grand Prix in the front
don’t worry, all you’ll see is the rear anyway. :eek3:

Originally posted by Black_WS6

3.0L+boost+flava>5.7Lhunkajunksuckmywang

Originally posted by Black_WS6

I highly doubt that :eek: well unless Pewter gets his hands on one :frowning: :smiley:

Does the GTO come w. factory HID’s it looks like it in the pics… i was just wondering.

http://www.linenoyz.net/videos/topgearGTO.wmv

the australian GTO is simply badass

Originally posted by SP71Supra
I highly doubt that :eek: well unless Pewter gets his hands on one :frowning: :smiley:

Does the GTO come w. factory HID’s it looks like it in the pics… i was just wondering.

actually theyve gotten that 3800lb beast to run a best of 13.29 @ 108mph bone stock 6spd.

It has a much more aggressive version of the LS1 under the hood. It’s been dynoing in at about 350-360rwhp. Thats Almost Z06 territory :slight_smile:

Originally posted by BlueZ28
actually theyve gotten that 3800lb beast to run a best of 13.29 @ 108mph bone stock 6spd.

It has a much more aggressive version of the LS1 under the hood. It’s been dynoing in at about 350-360rwhp. Thats Almost Z06 territory :slight_smile:

ohhh geeze, here we go again.

ohhh geeze, here we go again.

:confused:

yeah I bet bluez28 gets a new GTO with a LS1 in it and then he’ll take it to GM to get service done to it and the guy test driving blows it up and he will have them put an LS6 in it:rolleyes:

Originally posted by BlueZ28
:confused:

nah it just seems any time a GM car is talked up. You’ll come on and talk about how well it performs (which, i have no problems with, i like the car also) and then someone else (namely a ford driver) will try to dispute these claims. And then we’ll have a 10 page argument. :doh:

Originally posted by OrangeSS
yeah I bet bluez28 gets a new GTO with a LS1 in it and then he’ll take it to GM to get service done to it and the guy test driving blows it up and he will have them put an LS6 in it:rolleyes:

umm if im not mistaken the GTO’s LS1 variant already uses the LS6 camshaft