Photoshop gurus chime in. Bike crew...ehh, I guess you too..

Don’t get me wrong, as I really like your bike. However, it is pretty plain. Too much silver on there.

If I were you, I would pull all the bodywork and have it painted, or get some graphics for it.

I like the silver, think about doing something crazy, Chris.

Obnoxious would be kinda cool I guess, tho I think silver/natural finish is kinda nice

Plus I wouldn’t want solar orange…err, yellow wheels =p

Let’s get some ps’d options up haha

arrest me red, impound me orange, attn whore yellow, too much silver.

I don’t have 600 dollars to paint my bike tho, easier to rattle can my wheels. Plus I’m not into gawdy paint jobs on bikes, maybe if I was moving to Florida…cough cough.

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/9164/dsc01446bn8.jpg

Like this? :lol:

Hahaha!

almost done with photoshop for you man

any other colors you want to see these rims in?

Sweet deal :tup:

Well other than silver and white, maybe gunmetal too but I guess if you wanna go crazy then some outrageous colors might be cool, I just don’t know what colors exactly lol

grabber green i have an entire can left!

Nice under stated colors are good, leave it black, you’ll regret it.

Try a gloss black instead of the flat.

i loved tims orange wheels, a friend had yellow with polished lip(which might be a option) but understand that you don’t blend in anymore, cops will see you lol

haha you just don’t wanna pack that can

And yeah if I go too stand outish I’m gonna get myself in trouble, I also don’t really ride like a jerk tho so I may be alright.

What about wheel tape?? If I bought silver or white wheel tape it would be cheap and subtle

I like the silver. The black is nice too though.

I’m going to still have the orange ones as spares if you’re intrested, Chris :tup:

polish the lip, clear over it… profit.

ask pat to do it, he polishes everything these days. (or so i hear :))

That doesn’t suprise me lol