Phrase of the day.

“Office Goggles” - noun - The paradigm through which you view female coworkers that makes you believe that they are more attractive than they are.

Example - “These three interns walking down the sidewalk really got my attention, but then I realized that it was just the office goggles upgrading them and they wouldn’t be worth a second look outside of work.”

Courtesy of Geoff.

ithankyouverymuch :boink:

Spot on. Will use :bigtup:

:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

well done sir…

:tup: :rofl:

LOL

good call!

so very true.

“factory hot” gets used a lot around the plant i work at.

with any manufacturing environment, a chick that may not get as many looks on the street will turn heads as she walks/drives along the plant floor…i’ve had managers talk to me then slightly pause and you can see their eyes wandering behind you at something hahaha

but then again, maybe it really is the safety/office goggles at work!

Unfortunately, Office Goggles still don’t work in my office…

Yeah, I would need like a dozen of those “Office Goggles” and even then, I doubt anything would change.

Shouldn’t work places have something along the lines of an eye candy on premises to motivate the men?

you guys should see the eye candy at ingram.

Office goggles need not apply there. It’s nice.

You work there as well? I’m sure a lot of people in this area do now that I think about it. Ingram’s like a big goddamn highschool.

its nickname is ingram high.

i worked there for 2+ years in MD for mobility.

good deal md for toshiba here

HSBC has a seperate building, the atrium, for all of the shitty jobs. Therefore the eye candy at the center is slim to none :frowning:

Cup A Cheese is what I use at work…

I do not actually deliver, but I still find it funny.

Cup A Cheese?

My office goggles are beer goggles. :wink:

My office has no such thing as office goggles. It is a bunch of dudes everywhere you look. :frowning: