Pic of the odd parking arrangement @ my old job

short version of how it wound up there:

-Jr fired me and then left town
-Sr called me back to work less then a week later
-Sr wanted it out of the way and suggested we just push it outside and leave it
-I responded with “why dont you hang it on the fuckin wall like you always said you would?”

We hung it on the wall. got it up there by throwing a strap through the open windows and lifting it w/ the crane

Most of the delivery drivers that came through asked where it went (its old spot was near the overhead door) they all found it hysterical that we put Jr’s car on the wall 12+ feet off the ground

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/hotrodkid/vdub/PICT0145-1-1.jpg

I’m sure Jr. is going to be happy about that.

lol, especially since he beleives you don’t work there anymore haha

lol mk1 wall art

That’s awesome, “Dad, where’s my car?!”

That thing looks beat the fuck up

Pretty sure he showed up after hours within a month of us doing it, considering a bunch of car parts around the shop disappeared. SMIC’s, billet fuel pump & filter, a couple hard drives from a computer …

Getting fired never really stopped me from working there. I got fired 3 or 4 times total.

Worst of the damage is actually from teh strap that was used to get it up there … caved the window frames and roof in almost 2 inches on either side. But that wasn’t my idea.

bwaahahahahaaaa thats awesome

No, awesome was the day the work truck got overfilled during an oil change (4 gallons in a 3 gallon pan) and Jr spent forever calculating that it had "X ml, x quarts, x litres and x gallons in it and decided we needed to drain 2 gallons.

so now the truck by MY math is a gallon low. and upon checking the dipstick i see that the oil doesnt even reach the dipstick. Jr’s next step was to fire up the truck and let it idle

and idle

and idle

and idle

when i finally bothered to ask “if we know its low on oil, why are we running it?” he responded with the sentence “the oil has to circulate before we check the dipstick”

Now by this point the trucks been parked in the shop for 20 minutes while running, and fuck, if he wants to trash the bearings by running it while its low, i wont stop him, i just dont want to breath the exhaust … so i say “well if you want to let it run, why dont we park it outside?”

“I dont want to drive it while its low on oil”

Holy
Fucking
SHIT!

FUCKING LOL
what truck is this?

The shops own delivery truck, a 2008 (or so) GMC 2500 diesel which had 30k on it when that oil change took plac

all kinds of fun stuff happened there. the one day i blew up the gear case on the Marvel band saw. It had been making noise for weeks, slowly getting louder and louder and i was told to keep using it, its just a bearing, it will be fine.

Then one morning, when it was 5* INSIDE the shop i got sent to cut some steel. it ran for all of 5 seconds before the gears started to shatter and tried to fight their way out of the housing. 14 feet of bandsaw blade suddenly came to a dead stop with a huge bang. Cost almost 2 grand to fix it and Sr tried to guilt trip me about the cost.

“your the one that told me to keep using it”

One thing i do miss is doing brake boosted donuts in the gravel in front of the shop with said GMC though.

Most diesel will stop firing the injectors if oil runs to low.

a Welder Jr is, a mechanic he is not. He’ll be the FIRST person to tell you that as well.

Kinda shitty to be airing all of this out here.

You do realize that this guy (Jr) is a member on here, right?

lol

WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!?

I think he works at OCC.

well I’ll clarify. “disappeared” wasn’t ment to imply theft. Itwas his stuff to take in the first place. i used the word “disappeared” simply because the stuff was retrieved from the shop while noone was around.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

I originally met Jr through an NYspeed party, so yes i do.[COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

if this is the jr. i think it is he’s a bi-polar douchbag. Does he own a blue s4?