Pic of the odd parking arrangement @ my old job

bwaaaaahahahaha. i used to have a picture of it hanging from the crane 2’ off the ground like a christmas ornament too but i accidentally deleted it. it was fuckin priceless.

you were there for the crooked door and the line “so your saying I closed the door on them, and hit the SHORTER of the 2 pieces first?” werent you ?

Were you still there when Sr knocked my $275 automatic welding helmet off the sawhorse and onto the ground, dropped 15lb steel plate on it, then spent the rest of the day bitching at me about “if you weren’t careless where you put your hood you wouldnt have broken it?”

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

And also, tomorrow im getting a quote on cutting 2 of the Nurburgring cad files, the ones Jr had me draw up, change a bunch of times, added a bunch of extra shit too, asked for another revision and then after weeks of work balked when i gave him a price of $140 … then AFTER it was paid off said “you realize i own the cad file after i pay you right?”

$140 for it was overpriced but he wanted $1000+ for the world map cad file when someone wanted to buy that off him.

Im damn sure that $140 doesnt buy an exclusive license.

oooooooooooooooh i DO have a pic of it hanging from the crane !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/hotrodkid/vdub.jpg

yes i was there for it, Sr. can be quite funny with his antics though. remember when don drove into Sr’s truck with his? well, slid, i should say.

Or after we got done building the aluminium bed for the GMC and debbie promptly backed into the side of it with her red monster.

One of the best moments there though was getting to her Dar talking to Sr in the office and repeatedly hearing the name “wobbie” come out of her mouth. Closest i ever came to pissing my pants laughing

Following close behind was the week Sr walked around talking about “everyone wants a fucking bonus but everyone keeps fucking up” Didn’t matter that noone ever asked for a bonus. And then Debbie and I found the floor in that 40 foot long furnace for Harper was at the wrong height because Sr pulled the wrong off the print and kpt feeding it to us time and time again.

Theres me in the shop after he disappeared into the office screaming “I WANT A FUCKING BONUS. WHERES MY BONUS? EVERYONE WANTS A BONUS BUT SR IS FUCKING IT UP”

At least we didnt have to hear about “everyone wanting a bonus” while we hacked the floor back out of that fulled welded furnace … or ever again for that matter.

The sky is orange … the sky is orange …

it was still the most entertaining job ive had. haha yea WOBBIE. god i miss debbie. i need to call her. lol remember i took the hopes windows delivery to jamestown? when i came back i told senior the bed was loose, and he thought it was the suspension for 2 weeks. then finally, i tightened the bed.

This thread is WT as fuck.

lol at this whole thread

What is this thread? I just don’t get it.

Pissed off former employee (not mine) slinging shit

This is retarded. This whole thread.

I feel like this could be turned into a quick story with a beer rather than a thread on here.