:picard: not another what should i buy thread..

well, actually it is.

i propose two courses of action which i may take in the near future of my automotive hobby and i ask your help in choosing which to take…

1.) should i buy a toyota parts car to swap into the corolla(see 2turboZ’s forsale thread in the auto. classifieds)?

OR

2.) should i buy parts for my speed for this spring and summer?

some more backround…the toyota i would ideally like to keep the way it is for a year or so to truly execute my build plans and i would like to use the speed to hunt down unsuspecting nyspeeders @ dunnville.

but i have two great options with either way i choose and im on the fence. so throw some ideas my way or persuade me:ohnoes:

the speed. u will be alot happier doing all the mods to the toyota at once. then u have a a nice dd track car

keep the speed stock and reliable. mod the toyota as it is already the project car anyway. youll want something that you can just hop into and drive when you are working out bugs on the toyota.

Brian

+1

Rule 1 - Don’t mod the daily.

http://k53.pbase.com/u41/turbo16psi/upload/39563944.FWDsucks.jpg

mods. to dd would be BC Racing coilovers/sway-bars/end links/rear camber arms/downpipe and more tires…

If the mods ^^^ like shown dont impair reliabilty on the daily, then go for it.

Mod the Yota later and have your cake and eat it too

Speed 3 suspension parts FTW! That thing handled amazing stock.

yea and i have a good opportunity to get BCracing coilovers for cheap and i jsut keep thinking about dunnville=)

and brakes would be on that list as well