Supra Swapped?

Ok… it is becoming apparent that noone is going to buy the Supra. My motivation is small for putting together everything I have for the car.

However I could sell all of that and buy an american v8/tranny to swap into the car.

That being said I cannot find a single company or person anywhere in the world that makes any parts for any kind of swap. I saw one guy post that he knows of a place that makes 5.0 Ford swap kits but he hasnt gotten back to me.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Man up and finish the car with what you have? :gotme:

Is this the silver MK3 that was at Innovative?

Finish putting it together.

[quote=“Onyx Z32,post:2,topic:36061"”]

Man up and finish the car with what you have? :gotme:

[/quote]

lol, word

Putting it together with a stock engine would be alot easier than swapping something completely different. Anything can be done with know how, metal and a welder but didn’t you want to sell the car anyways. If you can’t fabricate it would be a ton less work to put a Toyota engine in there that will fit the factory engine/tranny mounts

lol at you…

several cars have come and gone unfinished…because you’re lacking the motivation to even fix/replace stock parts…

yet, here you are talking about something that involves WAY more work…

baby steps kyle, baby steps…

lol srsly, your looking at something that will botl in, orr something that needs to be fabbed.

the v8 will be alot more work and alot more money

People dont like to buy car that are not running. If its running you should not have a problem selling it.

300 - fail
240 - fail
fox - fail
f-bod - fail
supra - failing… did i forget any?
just get it done already and have a fun car that works.

Do you have a garage to work on this car in this winter? I’m sure you could get some NYSpeeders to come out and get this thing up and running.

Projects like these are handled one little notch at a time - and it’s one of those deals where you’re best off just going out there and starting working on something, anything to get you in the mood again. Think of it as Toyota foreplay :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you have most everything needed to turn it over?

If you do the swap…at least do a LS1…