Pics from fuddruckers

Here goes some pics from the fuddruckers cruise today.

Thanks for sharing Rob! …

Are those 315’s or 305’s on your car? …

305’s :bigthumb:

Some more

And some shots of my friends kia cruising afterwards

I saw your stang pretty nice car!!

thanks. what were u driving?

Wow … Those look big for 305’s!! … Which is a good thing!

I agree!

I thought when we talked last, that you said you had 305’s … then I saw those pictures and was like … whoa … those look like 315’s … reason for asking …

We need to go cruising together soon!!

God damnit, I walked past your car 10 times, looked at the Nitto’s, and never put 2 and 2 together. :frowning:

Oh man look at my new trend there… stockers in the rear…

Yea i wasnt sure which guy u were out of the group of gto’s or i would’ve introduced myself.

BTW smokin that would be cool. I would like to check out your truck.

I had a 1982 s10 red on top and silver on the bottom . It has a 350 in it.

I was in the work clothes… lol… grey long sleeve button down shirt… oh well… next time.

I forgot I even had my camera for a while, didnt get many pictures that were not us 4… lol, so Ill post em anyway.

The 2 diff wheels are because when I mounted 45 series tires onto my new wheels, they started rubbing the rear fender, so I had to order stiffer drag springs, so for now I have my stockers on the rear…

And I was marveling at how mustangs can run big tires with no second thought… :smiley:

Those GTOs are sexy.

And shoot the owner of that PT Cruiser.

yea they’ve a good bit a room back there. My buddy on his cobra is running 18x11’s with 335’s.

great pics rob ! ! look like some nice cars showed up

Here goes a pic of a cobra for reference running a 18x11 With 335 hoosiers

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/shhiknow/cobbrasick.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/shhiknow/cobrasick.jpg

Yea it was probaly there best turnout this year probaly cause the weather was finally nice

that black cobra looks good