pics of house im trying to buy...

some old pics some new pics… i dont thinkits bad for 60k nice starter home i think… i still need to get inside… ill post those pics up once i get to see it.

more

and still more

last of them

where is this at?

ohio

cool. i like the kitchen

nice view, looks like you can work with it…

Hardwood finish >*

to far for 60k for me !!!

very nice!!!

nice view from the back but the front looks kinda ghetto… the inside is pimp though

blang blang

needs some tlc dude… its 95 years old

IB it turns out to be the DSM of houses. Pay the money to have it inspected very thoroughly before you even think of buying it. You could easily get youself into a situation where you will spend a rediculous amount of money to get the building up to code (wiring/plumbing/foundation/structure), not to mention whatever cosmetic issues the building has. Dont stretch yourself too far because when you buy a 95 year old house you WILL end up finding a few things that you werent aware of that will cost you some coin.

already being taken care of homie… was remodeled…rewired…new windows and doors…except back porch area of house… only thing i hope is that it doesnt have cast iron plumbing… next is that the cut stone foundation isnt bad… you can fix most of it easy though

nice,goodluck

looks like a decent house for that price! too bad you didn’t have some land around it.