Pics of some LS6 heads I'm porting for a snky CTSV

Local guy, pimp car looks stock. Made something like 580 on the stock motor, put some forged internals in. Should make 730-750whp:carnut stock cubes
I did the heads up, last week. Really happy with them, one casting was a little rough but finished up good. Stock valves, put a good valve job in them with a serdi. Should make some killer power.

roughed out, port came to the VJ nice. stock valve, this was @ 90/88% throat size at that time fit.

knocked the rocker boss out, and setup some other CSA sizes

some finish blending

I dont have any pics right now finished, cleaned, inspected and assembled.

thanks for the heads. :snky:

What bolt enters the runners, the intake manifold bolts?,seems like that would really distrub flow.Looks like you do fantastic port work.You flow bench them also?

What is he doing for a rear end with that kind of power?

Anyone want a good deal on a LS6 V this summer?

^^^^$15K

Let me see what they offer me on trade first.

Looks real good man! Should I go with L92’s or trick flow 245’s for my small block?? humm

:snky::snky::snky::snky::snky::snky::snky::snky::snky::snky::snky::snky::snky::snky::snky::snky::snky::snky::snky::snky:

interested in doing something non ls1?

:word:

The intake rocker arm bolt. I know someone that ported a set of these 243 castings without removing the bolt pocket, and got the head to move 320cfm. But it changes other areas of the port, and causes some airspeed issues. That its better not to have to deal with just removing it and setting it up without it. This set didn’t get on a bench, this was on a budget. The car will be going on a dyno, if that means anything :slight_smile:

what do you want, the engine to do?

:word: dsm related

gezz i really want my engine taken to you and you can play with it . nice work ~

i’m guessing run…duh. hehe.