Pics of the car.

Well it’s been a long project for me, transfering everything from my old one to the new one. Here are a couple of pics:

Props to Mike (spd-dmn) for making my car look better than it really does and for helping me out with the car.
Props to Face (Brian), John (Jammin), Dustin (Hurricane), Walter (Wiltzor), Gonad (Gonad), Zee, for helping me out with the car and Varun for hooking up the parts that I needed. :slight_smile:

Also, props to Allah for making all this possible.

Dustin’s(Hurricane) car in the background. :slight_smile:

If you guys want, I can also post the pics of the buildup of this car. I have tons of pics.

:picard:

:fnf2:

more pics

more pics

more pics

you can go lower mark,

interior pics bish!

What was wrong with the old one anyway?

And why brown? Do you like Gonad THAT much?

Cal, the only thing that wasn’t wrong with the old one was everything inside the cabin. The strut towers were cracked all the way to the firewall, etc. A lot of shit was bad with that car.

And yes, i like Gonad, in fact we’re getting married and you’re invited.

Dan, i just got the car on the road and we didn’t really get to do any trial and error stuff with the height! I’ll be lower soon :smiley:

^^^ i thought u knew 240s with brown interiors go faster

I’m having a lot of trouble locating the front mount :stuck_out_tongue:

haha why would i need a front mount for?

mark is one of the only people on all of SON who was educated enough to not go frontmount on his stock SR.

congrats mark!

and the car isnt fucking brown! :smiley:

… and neither is the interior. It’s black.

Excuse me? Have you not heard of baller status = max? KTHXBYE :lol:

slow response status = max?

slow everything status = max?

Car looks good mark, I hope you will be coming out to the track with Dustin.

Andrew.

Thanks Andrew. I hope I can make it to some track days this year. Last year was a really bad year for my car. :slight_smile:

car’s lookin sweet man, i see your red one jammed on your driveway everyday on my way to school lol, do you drive to school still never see your car,

n e ways MORE PICS

post the build up pix, i love car journals/build pix/info/etc… fun stuff to read and see.