pics of the new mall in my area

been down for a while now where u been

not over that way.

All I know is it was built and going to be taken down. I have no reason to drive over there so I wasn’t in on the up and comming latest events…

where is this place?

i know i wasn’t being a dick it’s just been gone since before xmas i think

yeah I know. I;m just saying I had no clue so I wasn;t aware of where the status of the project was at.

a little after that i think it went down!!! look in the last pic…the only bridges that are there is the one on fawn road…thats been there for ever!! and the new bridge that they built for the actual rode to go over rt. 28

near hamarville…not really in frazier township!!! behind Springdale!!! if u konw where that is!!

yeah bout time that did something with that shithole area. looks like the local heroin junkies and crackheads will have a new place to steal from and the hieghts ricers will have a new hangout.

You left out the 12 year old drunks from springdale / cheswick…

no they still have the ches-arena

yep its still down there

Haha…Heights ricers.

shit hole area??? ya i gues farm land is shit hole area???

hahah the che-arena…that was teh place to go on thursday nights!!! when u where in 6th or 7th grade!!!

aww the old ches-arena days

yeah anyone not a white male

women are minortities too

please showtime i dont want u to think im racist!!!

and yes tom(tc166)
rember those days at the ches-arena!! soo much fun when we were young…getting kicked out!! hahaha

if you wouldnt do a black chick, shotime should think your racist!!!

area meaning surrounding places like Creighton, Tarentum, Springdale, New Ken = most part of them shitholes