pics of the new mall in my area

I lived in Tarentum for 7 years, the part I lived in was rural and very nice, but just down the road was a lot of crappy houses :dunno:

Oh, and I lived about 1 minute from where that mall is.

how’s that?

women outnumber men.

i didnt know springdale was a Shithole area??? i know some of lower sprindale isnt that nice but thats near the tracks!!! most of new ken is shitty!! but then atop of the hill the house are huge and the area is nice up there!!!

this thread is a shit hole,car board,lets talk about a mall!!

its all good…i don’t think your a racist…we all sometimes say shit that comes across as racist.

most of the time its in good fun.

my wife always tells me that i’m a racist person but its cause everyone gets on my nerves…

plus when my friends & i get together (black, white, hispanic, etc…) we like to make light of racial stereotypes…she thinks we sometimes take it too far but like i said its all in good fun.

Someone must have saw chris rock on the RERUN of SNL the other night, To have mentioned of white people going to new malls and leaving the old to minorities :greddy2:

its in off topic…soo talk about whatever!!! and not tlak like omg a new mall lets go shopping…its more like holy shit in not even two years this mall is almost built…from what used to be farm land and hills!!! now its flat level land and a mall!!

x2 What is this board turning into. Some fagort wants a fashion section and we have numerous threads about a fucking mall. Maybe Whitey is onto something with the pink shirts for all you bitches.

x2

wheres that place at justin to where i know? i swear everytime im in hamarville there is always some type of ricer out there trying to race

up on the hills behind the towns!!! go up to and then across 28!!! 5 mins. if that from missy’s house

here is something for you brian

• NASCAR SpeedPark – Negotiations are ongoing with Burroughs & Chapin Company, Inc. to open, in conjunction with the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR), its sixth NASCAR SpeedPark at Pittsburgh Mills. The SpeedPark is an interactive entertainment facility that bridges the gap between family amusement venues and the exciting, side-by-side racing of NASCAR

plus they are going to have indoor and outdoor go-kart tracks!!!

kicker

its ok they will have Dale Jr. shirts that will say ill beat gordon next year!!! :smiley:

Natrona heights ricers are the worst.