pics of the rally track

here’s the best i can do for pics, hope this helps

I’ll give him a call today after work and see waht he thinks about people coming out to help and running on his track

he already thinks i’m nutz for taking my car out there lol

I’d say the track is a little wider than it is in these pics, as we have been running 2-3 cars at a time out there, now it does get real sloppy out there when it rains, was there sat night and didn’t want to even drive my car to the bonfire, could have made it, just didn’t want to lol

btw these pics are from last year

http://www.sonikempire.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10026/normal_Dscf3453.jpg

http://www.sonikempire.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10026/normal_Dscf3449.jpg

OMG I <3 U in a manly no buttsecks way!! We are in if he will have us.

that second pic probably shows under half of the straight away, you can get some good speed going in to the turns and coming out of them

oh yea, and it gets a little dusty out there sometimes :slight_smile:

The rally car doesn’t know what speed is 1.8 liters and crappy gearing p0wn us but its still fun to toss her around like a $2 whore.

lol you’d be suprised

the field cars he has, he just gets in and never lets off the gas lol

its a scary time :slight_smile:

round and round the track at WOT is fun sometimes

I’ll find some of the other pics i have from out there, will try on lunch break

some of the other fun we get to have out there

this car was eventually destroyed by the wrath of many many bullets, but it still started!!

they burned out the clutch in this one in 2 days :slight_smile:

http://www.sonikempire.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10026/normal_Dscf3458.jpg

That looks like fun, where is it?

that looks like FUN.

right by lockport, about 5-10 mins from transit/robinson

him and his two neighbors all own a TON of land, ATV/4x4 trails all over the place, even a field with jumps and stuff for the quads/bikes

nice bonfire area, we spend a lot of time out ther ein the summer

This is gonna be sooooooo much fun

the great thing is, admission if any, will be beer for the owner :slight_smile: so he can get wasted and laugh at us

oh i almost forgot, joe(nitro) has been out there with me, I dont think we actually went around the track but he’s been out on the land, well he might not remember, he was wayyyy wasted lol

Sounds like a good dude! I wish i had a big field.

are there more technical sections or just wide turns?

He said in the other thread that its just a big oval but that can be fixed.

IN for the 4x4 trails

i have 12 acres in my back yard just sitting there doing nothing (short grass, light trails)

someone come and do something with it and use it!!

more specifically, where is it? I live in pendleton, right near starpoint.

DUDE!! This is the greatest team rally wagon day ever! Id be happy to take out some of that grass permanently.

im down for this. i went behind fisher courts in west seneca with an 1988 hatch, its such a great time. you can see all the burned cars back there on the 219 its fucking sweet.!

If someone can tow my Taurus out there I’d totally run it around the track. :tup: