PICS: Supra Detailed

my hands are very caloused, will i still do a good job?

haha

ps: Ryan tell homo benny that a corvette isnt a sleeper b4 i have to smack a bitch

No your hands are nasty.

Stock C5 is unimpressive, Z0 is more like it.

haha that made me lol

stock c5 is still not a sleeper.

alright tough guy show us what a sleeper is

There is a bunch of cars that can hang with a 13.3 1/4 mile.

Sleeper cars are termed such because their exterior looks little or no different from a standard or economy-class car (or in some cases worse due to seeming neglect on the owners part), but internally they are modified to perform at higher performance levels.

I think any car that runs at least 2 seconds faster in the 1/4 than you’d expect could be considered a sleeper… i guess, maybe

it is a very well kept secret lol! everyone passes right by its plain jane bottle and never thinks anything of it. def have to shake it like crazy or all the good globs are used up fast and then its shitty liquid hahah. and people just dont know what it costs to look good anymore. i hear ya on the private detailing shit.:Idiots

i just have dave maye help me for free. he is the man!

your lame then lol

Seamus, where does I get said insulator wax for my tank? I need to wax it for the coming spring/summer.

actually i think im the man. getting someone else to help for free who has been doing it for the majority of there lives = win.

no, you = lose

it used to be available at harbor frieght believe it or not, but in the last 6 months i have not seen it there. its not at advance either. i would just go on collonites website. also an auto detailing supplier could get it for you easily. and are you sure you have the skills to detail your own black car? lol

yea, ive done it couple of times and it came out great. i spent some time talking to Detailed Image about it. I also had practice with my Mitsu. But, uh…you could detail mine if you wanted to :smiley:

u couldnt be more wrong.

Dave still around? I havn’t seen him in ages.

Here’s the link:

This needs to be applied after your polish and before your last wax step. It also helps to apply this, then wait four hours and apply it again.

You need to shake the JESUS out the bottle to get it to turn into a liquid.

Remember, less is more.

what do you use for final wax?