PICS: Supra Detailed

I use this for wax:

http://www.pinnaclewax.com/pisisepawax.html

Or this:

The dodo juice wax is unbelivable, but its $$$$.

yea man. dont see him a lot but once and awhile he will have a project that he will need help lifting something and i get the call. haha

you usually get what you pay for. do you do it all by hand or use a rotary tool? I see in that link that they are applying the dodo juice with a rotary

we need to have a black car detailing weekend at somebody’s place.

I apply the collinite by hand, dodo or pinnacle by machine.

Having a good shine and your paint looking deep is ALL ABOUT PREP WORK. Taking the time to polish, and using good products and pads goes a long way, the wax is just the icing at the end to protect your work.

Dont let the Collonite Insulator wax freeze either. :shifty

Reading this crap makes me feel like a horrible owner.

I haven’t had even a coat of CHEAP wax on my paint since August of last year :frowning:

You’re a bad person.

I wash the white car with degreaser to get all the rubber off the paint. :shifty

:rofl

Yeah I need to do a hardcore paint rejuvenation.

I can not afford all of that crap though and I wouldn’t know the first thing on what to do with it :frowning:

I mean, I’ve waxed my car before but it was like…spray on, wipe, haze, polish off.

Plus I always, ALWAYS get wax on the bumper mesh when waxing the bumper FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

What wheels did you buy Ryan

Volk 18x9, 18x10 :slight_smile:

What model sugar tits

18x19!!! good luck finding a tire to fit those!

his tits dont taste like sugar, more like sour creme

This is true

ryan, when we detailing the vette?

Insert bull shit excuse here

f no, black cars ftl.

wtf? im not asking much, just a lil wash, wax, rub on ball wax, vacum, rim-job ect.

Sean is about the perfect height for that on you. PM him.