Picture Request

Can some one take a pic of there SOHC engine bay , i would love to compare , ebaucase i can see so much ground on my hatch , and im concerned if its normal of not , pictures with explain everything , also are front clips changeable , because my engine bay is ruff , i can get it weleded , and re built , but i would love a fresh clip

I am not really sure what you asking but here
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r305/absolum/IMAGE033.jpg

No , but thanks now how is ur MAF hooked up if your intake is going out that way , because i mmight do that to my intake…

haha , glad you like it
my advise if you do it , get some aliminum pipes instead , gives craze trottle response.
you can do it 2 ways , you can either extend the maf wires or you can trace it back and unwrap it from the main harness so that it goes to the pass intead of the driver side.
Little mods like this cost pretty much nothing and make the car sound better and better response

Like my setup is just a random intake pipe off like a honda my freind gave me, its off e gay… its ghetto , but i figured it would be better then stock atleast , its ceramic pipe… and a descent looking filter , my prop is attaaching the filter to the maf… and then the other side of the maf to the pipe

i have some pictures of SOHC engine bays, which areas are you wanting to see specifically?

birds eye view down wards , to like see the ground threw the parts

darn, don’t have anything from right above, this is the closest i have if it helps at all. note that a few parts are missing.

Yea , lol thats why i requested the pic , i dont think any exist lol , thanks anyway

you are probably missing the front end undercarriage shield. Alot of people remove it at some point to either work onthe car or it’s falling off.

With that removed you see ALOT more ground through the engine bay. It’s off on both 240s I owned (I removed it from both at some point)

alright yea ok kool