quick question

just wondering what the three hoses commin from the stock intake tubing, ill attach my crappy photoshop pic of what im talking about, speciafically the bigger one underneath, from an s13 hatch w/ a de

http://240sx.sytes.net/crap.jpg

I had asked the exact same thing like 1 week ago in this Technical forum,
I attached pics of engine bays with intakes installed but i have since changed the pics on my cardomain so that do not show the correct stuff LOL

The larger tube just below the stock plastic intake just after the throttle body, the one that seems to go to a box at the bottom of the engine bay behind the rad is as I was told just another resonator (yay for run-on sentences). I have seen pics online of intakes installed on KA24DE’s and they all just show that tube open and connected to nothing on the aftermarket intake.

Please correct me if i am wrong :smiley:

thasts what im wondering, can they just be left off? what does the smallest of them do, looks to be like a vaccum line, the slightly larger one sucks when its disconnected, but the smaller one doesnt seem to do anything

You should connect everythign except the big one from below… again… correct me if i’m wrong