Pig alert

driving through CP and I get up near exit 10 on route 9 and my radar detector was going on for a few miles now but their was no cars or anything but some headlights a good deal behind me…well, I get to a red light and its a white dodge 2500 extended cab…looked like a normal truck…well, he takes off a little speedy from the light…Im in cruise control at 60 and hes a good deal ahead of me and then all of a sudden the truck lights up like the freaken 4th of july and pulls a U turn…I couldnt believe it. It was a under cover police man…Never seen or even heard of this before.

wtf is going on lately???

Seems like they put their stimulus money to good use

damn. that’s crazy. 100% bone stock ram???

yup…white. Tinted windows because I couldnt see shit into it…couldnt see any police lights of anything.

It’s quite simple. NY is broke and needs monies.

Nothing too new…CPD has a bone stock forest green Avalanche that nabbed me in the Trans Am towards the end of last year. They also have a stock black '05(?) CTS, white new style Jeep grand cherokee and a few others.

Also, heads up in the construction areas. Troopers are starting to sit in the ‘idle’ machines and radar traffic and radio to an unmarked or marked car sitting up the road.

freaken bullshit.

They have been doing that shit for years. It’s going to be more noticeable as they need money. It’s disgusting to be honest. As much as I love cops that are there to save people from harm, I think stealing money from the middle class isn’t honorable. But, that’s just me.

I just have never seen them in a bone stock truck before.

whats next? they going to be comming to the lot 100% unmarked in some sick cars to get into the scene only to bust everyone?

Honestly, I wouldn’t doubt it.

yah I know thats why I brought it up…

we can only wonder.

It’s been done in other states, the time will come I’m sure.

for some odd reason, not sure why but I have been getting a vibe its going to be this season with all the new shit popping up locally as far as their new tactics.

We would never know.
Idk if you remember, but there was a video/article posted a while back about police in a town in South Carolina having a blue turbo 350Z and a nasty Sonic Blue '04 Terminator.

Seen here:

http://www.wcnc.com/video/news-index.html?nvid=220060&shu=1

yah I remember that…they busted the guys for street racing and took their cars and made them police vehicles.

I dont know about you but if that ever happened to me I would hafto sneak into the barracks and watch my car burn to the ground.

Anyone who thinks a traffic cop is a “hero” needs to get their priorities straight

so true lmao

I have alot of family/friends in various forms of PD service. There’s a TON of this shit out there. I’d bet most of you drive by one or two on a regular weekly basis and never know it.

I’ve also been recently informed that there are a good size handfull of regular old KA band radar cars that have been converted over to mobile laser that have the ability to scan/snap plate photos of cars going over a preset limit while crusing amongst traffic. you get a ticket in the mail. Never mind legalities/disputes about it, it IS out there cruising around you now…

Expect more to pop up over the next 6-8 months easy. it’s already been said, but with finances pinching down every dept is looking to save and/or make money any way they can to stay operational.

Best way to avoid it…don’t fuck around on the street/take it to the track.

traffic cops make me rage :frowning: