pilot Bushing Install S13 SR20DET Red Top HELP!!

Im in the process of installing a new pilot bushing and have done some research but havent come up with anything solid. I want to know if the pilot bushing is suppossed to be flush with the opening of the crankshaft or does it go all the way in until it stops?? And what is the best method of installing it??

Any help will be much appreciated.

I will be changing my clutch, and everything with it as well. Including the pilot bushing! So I’m wondering the same thing!

yea this is the only thing holding me up, some sources say it goes in until it stops and some say its sits flush.

i just did this a couple of weeks ago and i went all the way in and it was almost flush. by the way this was on a ka24 and the aftermarket one they gave me did not fit as it was coming out too much so i just used the stock one still good. and the best way of putting it in is by using a rubber mallet and hitting it evenly, i think i used the back of the screwdriver handle and it fit evenly on it and slowly put it into place. also on the ka24 there is a little block line that stops it from going in any further its impossible to push it any further, i don’t know about the sr though should be the same.

yea i just did some measuring and figured that it does go all the way in thanks, and the bushing is too tight to be able to use a rubber mallet on mine.