Pilot bushing question

Does anybody know the overall diameter of a pilot bushing for an sr20. I am currently changing the clutch in my car and the pilot bushing i received is 21mm O/A Dia. I measuerd the hole in the back of the crank and it is 19mm. Also, there was no pilot bushing in the back of the crank(which really worries me) so I have nothing to compare it to. Also the pilot bushing I have is for a 89 maxima, is the same part number as a 240sx and G20 with sr20de.

Hope someone can help me out as nothign is going well with the clutch install,

Corey

pretty sure it is the same as the ka24de…if that helps

All the pilot bushings on Nissans are the same…I am pretty sure.

RWD Nissans of that time I should say

I figured out the issue. The pilot bushing was just still in the back of the crank but it was destroyed. It seemed as though there was no bushign in the crank in the first place, the clutch disk was written on so I knew it had been apart before. I ended up maching one to fit the hole and when i put it in the one that was in the hole started to break away a bit. I broke the rest of it out and it was about .018" wall thickness where a new bushing is about 2mm(.078")thick. I can now press in the correct bushing that I already had bought.

Thanks for everyones help eventhough it was a stupid mistake on my part.

LOCK IT UP

Just an FYI

You can use a kade Pilot Bushing as well as one from an 89 Maxima or a G20. I went through NAPA’s online store and they all have the same part listing

just over 19mm OD…maybe 20mm

I had to remove one once… with a 3/4" drill bit…