Pinks All Out - Imports Only

I agree with PoisonusBeef. I mean, does this mean that someone with an SRT-4 can’t compete or a Cobalt SS and other domestic cars. If anything they should limit it by the year the car is manufactured as opposed to the origin of the car manufacturer. The last thing I want to see is a bunch of civics and integras, atleast make it available to the domestic car companies too.

Exactly…that’s what I pictured when this I first read this thread…

About as much fun as watching paint dry…

What is “PINKS”? Welcome anyway

Parts for my car were made in mexico and canada. Does that mean I count as an import? LOL. I think this would be pretty boring too, unless you can include the srt-4 and cobalts. They have small engines and deserve a shot too.

I dont know how they could do this and make it work.

Displacement limit? Then you would probably be cutting out larger engine imported cars.
Limit it to foreign auto makers? Then you would have to let in everthing that was made outside of the US. BMW, Benz, Holden, Audi. Many of those companies make V8 cars that will embarass the normal street car import.

I dont know how this would work, but good luck with it.

My car was shipped over on a boat from Australia and arrived at the US Via a Port in California… Is it an import? I have the built By Holden in Australia stickers in the door sill to prove it.

this shit is a pipe dream. if they would do an import/FWD/tuner episode why would they do it here?

that would b sick

Especially in a shithole like prp… lol

welcome

pinks sucks ass and tell nordictrac to go fuck him self

http://richchristensen.com/main_images/about_rce_quote.gif

what a douche.

I only watched Pinks one time, in the Southside. I think Rich Christensen is a douchebag, and his shows suck. The above motto proves it. It is riceR racing, and it’s ghey.

Pinks All Out is moderately better. I did watch it once too, but someone I knew was racing/won (White '68 Charger) then, too.