PINKS SHOW 10/18/06

Oh really…listen to this…http://www.richchristensen.com/radio/pinksradio.php obviously the season 3 one…Rich mentioned the supposed race and why it didn’t happen in the first 3 minutes from what I remember.

he’s full of shit ,the producer came & said we our out of time,he’s just doing that for the show!anyway the great guys in the s-10 said they didnt want any anyhow!

Good thing he did that then.

what was that s10 running

you gooooo BOUYyy :cool: you guys would have taken em anyhow…that is if Quik could have see past all the spidercracks :tounge:

YOU GUYS DID GREAT!!!

said he had a slip of 10.8 on the juice

can’t believe nordic track is still feeding bull shit. oh well the results went in our favor. it would have been nice to have a closer competition. we were told the mustang went 11.50s a couple weeks prior(correct me if i am wrong)so we didn’t honestly think mustang didn’t have his shit together. we felt bad for the guy since we saw him working on his car all day and he too just got his car done in time. figured it was fair to see him race compared to the s-10.

thats nice of you guys to give it to the guy that wanted to race. that s10 might have been a great matchup