thats so wrong. but yet quite funny

HAHAHAAHA, your going to hell:D :cool: :eek:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
HAHAHAAHA, your going to hell:D :cool: :eek:

:rofl:

save me a seat!

no problem, how many others need seats down here

Didn’t Mother Angelica die recently?

haha, i saw her on tv one time. i was like whoa, its a pirate nun lol. did she actually die recently tho?

Originally posted by Quik
no problem, how many others need seats down here

:wavey:

Is she gonna dance on the dugout this Spring? :confused:

we still have a baseball team?? :ugh2:

Originally posted by SSsuperchargedE
we still have a baseball team?? :ugh2:

Hey now… they might be decent this year! :x:

They beat the Yankees the other day. :eek:

Originally posted by ANdyUPitt
Hey now… they might be decent this year! :x:

They beat the Yankees the other day. :eek:
dude we suck and they don’t pay me shit. baseball is fucked up and we won’t win till its fixed.

for the pirates to win cutty needs to be paid more:rofl:

Originally posted by Quik
for the pirates to win cutty needs to be paid more:rofl:
for them to win they need to sign me, i’m faster than half the team but yet i didn’t meet there requirment at the tryout. :rolleyes:

yea, your height

boooooooooo, jack wilson is the same size as me and he can’t hit his way out of a wet paper bag.

Originally posted by Cutty
boooooooooo, jack wilson is the same size as me and he can’t hit his way out of a wet paper bag.

for them to win they need to sign me, i’m faster than half the team but yet i didn’t meet there requirment at the tryout.

Not to be mean, but I’m sure if you were more talented than the guys on the team, they woulda picked you up…

Guess you’re not. :stick:

Not to be mean, but I’m sure if you were more talented than the guys on the team, they woulda picked you up…

Guess you’re not. :stick:
u right but I sure as hell could throw better than most of the candy arms in the big leagues right now, do they ever throw people out from the outfield anymore? Barry bonds is soooo great :rolleyes: but when was the last time he threw someone out at the plate. He’s a great hitter, not a great player. I could never hit well enough to play at that level, I could hit a 95 mph fastball but not when theres the potential for that same pitch to be an 80 mph curve the drops off a table. That the difference between the different levels of baseball, the offspeed pitches. I’ve seen 90’s in american legion and college ball but not the offspeed stuff that a big leaguer would.

Originally posted by Cutty
u right but I sure as hell could throw better than most of the candy arms in the big leagues right now, do they ever throw people out from the outfield anymore? Barry bonds is soooo great :rolleyes: but when was the last time he threw someone out at the plate. He’s a great hitter, not a great player. I could never hit well enough to play at that level, I could hit a 95 mph fastball but not when theres the potential for that same pitch to be an 80 mph curve the drops off a table. That the difference between the different levels of baseball, the offspeed pitches. I’ve seen 90’s in american legion and college ball but not the offspeed stuff that a big leaguer would.

Haha, yeah. I played legion ball last year… Although, we actually did face a few guys who were being scouted. They had a few wicked off-speed pitches.

I graduated with a kid in high school who received an invite to a Cardinals’ tryout and ended up with some sort of minor league offer. He was incredible. Although, I always like to point out that during practice, the only time I faced him, I singled into right field… :hitit:

Haha, yeah. I played legion ball last year… Although, we actually did face a few guys who were being scouted. They had a few wicked off-speed pitches.

I graduated with a kid in high school who received an invite to a Cardinals’ tryout and ended up with some sort of minor league offer. He was incredible. Although, I always like to point out that during practice, the only time I faced him, I singled into right field… :hitit:
the only time my uncle faced nolan ryan was in spring training and didn’t end up a strike out victim like the 5,700 or so.