Piss On Nissan(rant)

Haha yet again this car tries to leave me stranded. On the way home from the waterfront i realized that car wasn’t going in gear at all while applying the clutch…so i’m like great…this sucks…mom is out of town…dad doesn’t drive and i’m about to get stuck. Luckily i had been playing with the car when i first got it(on the previous clutch set) and figured out how to get it through the gears with no clutch and no grinding…of course i’m limited to city driving because of the shift points but it works. Anyway i got home…popped the hood…smiled and said “fuck this car” and walked in the house. So provided that i can find another way to make it back and forth to work i will be finding another DD(i want dominations beamer). I’m also starting to think i just have bad luck with cars

its easy to shift without the clutch at any speed

ill give you twenty bucks for it.

sorry for the bad luck

but Domination’s bmw is nice

Hurry, buy the bimmer so Dom will stop nagging me about it :x:

I’ll double his offer:x: Would make a great demolition car for a few minutes…:rofl:

Start buying a real DD instead of all these beater cars. In the long run you will make it from A to B and we will stop having to read your useless rants about useless cars.

:love:

what nissan? my 240 did that sometimes and then i pulled up on the clutch pedal with my foot and it stopped its issue. like the clutch wasnt completely releasing.

you do not need new cars all the time…i had a 92 old cutlass for a while…junked it with over 250k on it

maybe in your car but all it will do is grind if i try to go into gear at a speed higher than what i’m calling the “sweet spot” 1st 3-5mph 2nd 8-16mph 3rd 22-30mph 4th 34-38mph 5th only touched it once and that was at 47

u don’t like my rants then don’t click on em! i put in the title “rant” hell even pewter can read that!!! :love: and if i wasn’t in financial situations at the time…i would have a “real DD” instead of beaters…and if this car would have lasted another month i would have been ready to buy a “real DD”…this is making me feel like i’m talking about boobs…are your DD’s real?

do you have a cable or hydro clutch? i have a cable…when my pedal actually was sticking people were saying my return spring on the clutch fork…i fixed that by putting a huge spring from the clutch lever to the rad support which pulled it back after i got off the pedal but now the clutch doesn’t seem to engage at all…

I :love: my nissan

me too :love:

buy a new car?

Or buy a toyota

i don’t want another car note…my neon still needs to be paid off and after that i want to minimize my bills. i’m done with the whole “lose my job and can’t pay my car note” situation

ill give you twenty bucks for it.

i didnt mean a new new car.

and yes, they are real!

:bsflag:

warranty FTW. you can get a new cobalt for less than $100/month (or so the ad’s on the radio and tv say). Cobalt’s may suck balls but if you have no money and need a dependable car with a warranty, they are perfect.

What kind of nissan is it? I have a stock clutch PP and a TOB for a 91 se-r I can give you. Been sitting in my garage for awhile.

that would fit if i’m not mistaken…b13 chassis right? your car is in the same chiltons book as mine. 93 nissan nx ga16de i’m pretty sure that either the clutch cable is hella stretched or the TOB came off the fork and broke one of those stupid clips(again) i really don’t want to drop the tranny again…too much work…this car HAS to be sold.

And as for getting the cobalt…i got screwed over before when i lost my job and couldn’t pay on my Aveo…hence i don’t have it anymore…i can’t get another new car for some time