Pissed off

Originally posted by Mitsugrl97
Actually its not pms
its just plain pissed off

Jackie I just dont understand why the fact that everyone knew I wanted to go last night, no one called me…maybe thats not blowing me off but i didn’t like it

because you told me to SKIP a buddies b-day so i could take YOU to a pittspeed meet…then when they called and said they were at miracle mile and i was ALREADY there there was no way i was driveing a half hour BACK home to get you and then go back down there when it was already 11:00…and the only place you could have met up with us WAS monroeville so don’t yell at me about not meeting up with you. you pissed jackie off, you pissed me off, and mike even offered to come get you and you said “no i’m just staying home” then call me up bitching because i didn’t call you. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…i got drunk last nite…it was fun…

x3

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…i got drunk last nite…it was fun…

x4

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
because you told me to SKIP a buddies b-day so i could take YOU to a pittspeed meet…then when they called and said they were at miracle mile and i was ALREADY there there was no way i was driveing a half hour BACK home to get you and then go back down there when it was already 11:00…and the only place you could have met up with us WAS monroeville so don’t yell at me about not meeting up with you. you pissed jackie off, you pissed me off, and mike even offered to come get you and you said “no i’m just staying home” then call me up bitching because i didn’t call you. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:ugh:

Well just so you know I do alot for you kurt, I run errands for you, give you money, let you use my car, and when I seem to ask you to do me a favor…I can’t I cant I can’t

Im not mad anymore I just think you’re really selfish
And if I need a ride somewhere don’t worry I wont ask you anymore so you can be happy now

your favor was me to skip 2 birthday events so you could go hang out at a pittspeed meet and you’re calling ME selfish?? not only that i NEVER ask you to go out of your way for something if you’re in the area i ask you to help me i don’t ask you to drive 45m in the wrong direction to get me and then drive me all the way back to where we already were…EVEN AFTER someone said they’d pick you up…and i’m selfish?

not to mention that everyone you wanted to see left 20m after we got there…which means that by the time i got you and got back down there they’d already have been gone for an hour, you woulda been there with cutty and bj

I never said “skip” Joe’s

You said you probably weren’t gonna go cuz everyone would be gone…how hard is it to call me?

You piss me off all the time kurt, heaven forbid i piss you off

The fact is
Your selfish
Everyone knows it, I see it, I already apologized to you

okay, enough drama… take it to IM.

Im done anyways, why use im when i can wait til he comes home…jk im done fighting anyways

Ok, chill out both of you. I do remember you saying “don’t go to joe’s” when we were talking about the meet though. I’m not trying to start more shit…the only reason I didn’t call last night was because we decided to go last minute and we were already in new ken at joe’s house. So we were more than half way there. We only went because they were at miracle mile instead of the waterfront.

… Does anybody else fee like they are back in highschool after reading through this??? :emo: :drama: :rolleyes:

LMAO Are you two one seperate computers in the same house fighting.

Now this is classic :smiley:

LOL mike no he’s at work Im at home

Originally posted by Talonchick
Ok, chill out both of you. I do remember you saying “don’t go to joe’s” when we were talking about the meet though. I’m not trying to start more shit…the only reason I didn’t call last night was because we decided to go last minute and we were already in new ken at joe’s house. So we were more than half way there. We only went because they were at miracle mile instead of the waterfront.

Sorry dont recall that but oh well

I said I was done, so why’d u posting about it still?

Originally posted by Mitsugrl97
Sorry dont recall that but oh well

I said I was done, so why’d u posting about it still?

if you were done posting why did you post saying you were done posting, If you were done posting your last post you wouldn;t post again… :smiley:

thank god this is :lockd:

youre welcome

Originally posted by BlkP42E
thank god this is :lockd:
x263263536272764