Pistons and Rods!

Finally got my pistons and rods! Let the build being! Pic of the old and new.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5346/003gb.th.jpg

Nice… Specs?

nice!!

Pistons are 89mm bore and 8.5:1 Compression. Rods are 5.633" length not too sure what the actual B/E width is as it says 398 on the box here (Can’t find them on their site! Manley Sport compact connecting rods is what they are) But the other connecting rods that I was looking at shows 0.896" B/E width so I’d assume its close to that. Also have a block guard ready to throw in. waiting on some more cash to buy a JWT balancer shaft removal kit, valve springs, and a timing chain kit (tax return $$ possibly?) Also have a meth injection kit I got for christmas to install as well! I’m really hoping to be able to have the car up and running for April.

BSR kit? Cut that sum bitch out!!!

8.5:1 is sweet man. That will make nice number with boost

Yea man, I really hope we don’t run into too many hitches getting it all buttoned up… Oh and I owe you a set of spark plugs still haha! I haven’t looked into it really… But I figured there was more to it than just removing the whole BSR assembly and being done with it since there’s a BSR removal “Kit”… Haha it’s already taken off and stuff, and if everything works fine without the little cheesy hunks of metal then beauty! I’d save myself 90$.

Cool… Hey are you getting a reflash to run to 7200 rpm? I was thinking about doing mine. If you do we can ship them at the same time to save money

Yea I was planning on doing it at some point, that sounds like a good idea.

Let me know when you do. I have a extra ECU i can send

can you send me also or explain where can we get those?

Nissan Performance Chip