Pittsburgh Parts A Rama june 19th-21st

wtf.

First off I am married with kids, so I need something with seats and space. It is like bracket drag racing., you dont have to be the fastest, just the most consistant. Same idea you dont have to have the loudest stereo, just able to be consistant. To beat the guy next to you.

Just because you dont like it does not mean that others dont. so no need to be rude. I have no respect for you and the way you represent yourself. No one that was a good person would respond in such a class less way.

spelling/grammar… you are doing it wrong

hey guys, i know stereo stuff is not a selling point on this site, yet to each his own. please try to keep it clean w/ the newb. far as i can see he hasnt been a dick to any of you to warrant the harrasment aside from the normal newb hazing.

now carry on

So you put your kids in that thing? After rattling it like that? Do you play your stereo loud for them too?

I just stated that is is the most useless thing I have ever seen done to an automobile, it doesn’t serve a purpose.

your winning run? lol you gotttaa be kidding me. That display of events was buy far the gayest thing i have ever seen. so gay, that when they started that bikini contest, everyone shifted to the bleachers and were more interested to see what that hippo looked like with her shirt off. I cant believe people were even taking that “bass race” seriously. The only thing that was almost appealing in that comp was that astrovan that had like 90,000+ watts, and basically blew the front windshield out.

Although not into bass racing I do respect the time and money spent …I personally still rock 8-tracks

That astro is my teammates van it took us a long time to build that van!! And these car audio shows are taken very seriously buy some people. there is a world finals competition. were usa and europe compete over the internet for a champion in every class. and Every year.

right on sailor, everybody knows that unless you fall in line like sheep on this site you will be ridiculed. maybe thats why the seen has gone so far down hill as of late, because everybody has to be the same. what happened to the origanality of even 10 years ago.

anyway i dont get the base race thing, maybe you could explain it. i just think back to 10-12 years ago my grand prix hit 120 some db using one of those bass cds that was basically test hz for tracks… does that mean that if i know what track gives me that amount of db as soon as the guy says go that i win or what

You are all sheep.

i was there and i watched the “bass race” if thats a real thing. personally i wanted to see someone blow a window out or something but nothing cool happened other than a bunch of people with half body kits hanging off, pep boys stick on flame decals, hacked together turdblow kits on single cams, a lot of primer/overspray, g unit tall t’s, a dodge stratus barney in color with no front bumper and offroad fog lights, people that looked like they were into men, and a pretty sweet astro van.

other than that i felt embarassed to even be standing there watching such a mess. it felt like 1999 all over again but worse.

then the bikini contest started.

highlight of that other than the giant girl that would have given the michelin man a run for his money was the girl that said she wanted to be married with white cowboy boots, a white cut off jean skirt in a tree stand. that was possibly the most hoopey thing i have ever heard come out of someones face hole in my life.

dont get me wrong there was prob two girls there that would have gotten it but the rest looked like they got run over with a holy fuck your ugly as shit truck.

oh and there was a car club there called front wheel force. i think they were worse than the hurtin feelingz or whatever they are club thing. i think the application said (primer only vehicles will be allowed. you must have a system and at least 4 apc stickers to qualify) also you must look like you live in an old trailer and listen to eminem

i found a wallet with a dang ol dale earnhardt #3 on it but the only thing inside was a food stamp and a jegs sticker.

overall the day was pretty weak.

aside from the dirty g units walkin around in lugz and fitted hats with glittery $ on them

and the whale girl

she was rad

Your GP was poop :blue:

No bass race is an average of the music for 30 sec. run. So for example if for 1 sec your score is 0db. the next sec. your score is 100db your average would be 50db for those 2 seconds. and the goal is to be at a perfect score of 129.9db, 139.9db, 149.9db, or 159.9db at the end of 30 seconds…Now here is the tricky part. If you start early. you lose (its called a red light violation) just like drag racing, if you start to early you lose. and you cant go over your class. so if at any time your average is higher than 129.9db or 139.9db or whatever class your in you lose.(this is called an over shot violation).
So it brings reaction time into it. also control of what your system is doing at all times. and also it is using music NOT a test tone or sine wave. and as you go up in class, your reaction time is more important. if your trying to average a 149.9db for 30 full seconds. if your late on the start it is very hard to get that perfect score.

interesting. thanks for explaning.