hopefully in tens years some of u will have a life:tounge:

Originally posted by OrangeSS

:bash: why didn;t I think of that one. So Simple yet funny. :smiley:

Originally posted by OrangeSS

or at least a 14 sec car… oh wait u already got that… :tounge:

Ill be 34…and my wife will be 43…yuck!

I’ll still be young and studly and she’ll have saggy tittys!..but i guess thats what i get for marrying an older woman

i’ll have 2 kids by then…and I’ll prolly still be in the air force since the contract i’m going to be signing is 6 frickin years!

…and I’ll still be driving the Cl, because after this kid, i wont be able to afford another car…but hey…it’ll be a classic by then!

i’ll actually be lucky to be alive in 10 yrs

Originally posted by WhiteHotCL

I’ll still be young and studly and she’ll have saggy tittys!..but i guess thats what i get for marrying an older woman

i’ll have 2 kids by then…and I’ll prolly still be in the air force since the contract i’m going to be signing is 6 frickin years!

…and I’ll still be driving the Cl, because after this kid, i wont be able to afford another car…but hey…it’ll be a classic by then!

Brest implants, SUV, and make sure your kids play soccer. You will deffinatly want to wax that ass again. :smiley:

in ten years my son might be going out with pewters daughter:D

Originally posted by WhiteHotCL

Maybe by then you will come out the closet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :blue: :blue:

the board will still be crashing every month:D

wow things change

funny.

hopefully in 10 years i’ll be still driving the 89 Irocz but with some additions LOL i’d love to do a twin turbo setup for 600whp. that be great or else some kind of lsx swap with nitrous. i’d really like a KB blown LSx

im sayin in 10 years everyone on this board who drives something with a gm ls series motor will have the sickest mullets:bigok:

o and i forgot cheeks and byrnd will finally get married:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Zack01GC - No where near Pittsburgh, somewhere warm. In a Sports car.

Preferably a 2004 Cobra/07 GT500

wow, finally an old thread that was worth bumpage.

well done, Brian.

in 10 yrs ill be 30…shit…

quik will still be fighting with everyone :slight_smile:

burnyd will finally realize that mr2s are gay and he will move to Missouri

black integra will grow into mens pants and stop wearing girl pants

cheeks and burnyd will still be meeting up @ QSL for wing night

Swift and Silver SS will still be out doing eachother

oh yea and 00BlackSS will decide what motor he wants for his car

in 10 years…

pewter will be 50…
Quik will have had 20 different motor setups in his truck… all stock btw
Cheeks will gain 20 more lbs than he did the year before eventually outweighing his 240.
Firstbass will eventually grow enough facial hair to have a real beard.
Wrayzor will ditch honda and get a much needed toyota
Whitey breaks into the drift scene.

[QUOTE=burnyd;494094]Quik will have had 20 different motor setups in his truck… all stock btw
QUOTE]

hahaha this i can see

will those motors make it to the truck tho? he already had the 408 idea and lost interest hahaha

why thanks u,:smiley: