Pittspeed (10 years from now)

10 yrs burnyd will of had a heartattack from being too fat
Laura00ws6 will still be a bitch [somethings never change]
Pewter taking over the reins of the 427 blazer
1st try will finally get his el camino done after working on so many imports by then they wont be worth modding
00blackss will of had to go to texas and fight for his green card

eek, I hope not

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

quit digging up old posts; it makes me realise how much better the old regulars were. :smiley:

If pittspeed is around and still under my control 10 years from now I will definitely be shocked.

its acctually 8 years now

I can definitely see it still being around in 10 years, thats not all that long. there is really nowhere for it to go, there will always be auto enthusiasts in the area, and since its not geared towards a specific make or model, you will always have new members. Unless someone buys the site from you and turns it into something else, I think it will be here in 10 years. If it is still around, Pewters post count will be like 31,769,694,555,296 in 10 years time

i am hoping for the buy out! Could you imagine the potential if someone like Clear Channell would buy the forum… its a direct tap to motorsports enthusiasts in pittsburgh. The sad part is, there are still thousands of people out there that do not know about the forum.

Place an ad in the local newpaper

Edit: not to sell the site, but for more members, build up the members and then you would have more of a chance to sell it to someone like clear channel, or even one of the local news stations like WPXI, KDKA, or WTAE. They will just link it to their homepage.

:cough: sellout :cough:

pretty much

in 10 years (or 8 more) whitey will sell out to Sirius, ( Cause Local Radio stations will no longer exist, except for AM stations) then sponcership will go from current price to like 10k per month, Whitey be sitting on a measly 1.2 mil, and the new owner will be pull that alone per week from advertising

In 10 years, fshowcars will still be ‘watching’ ebay auctions for a pimp new car.

quik will have actually lost a race…to himself.

impossible

but he will have to get a bigger house to fit the size of his head with its expected growth rate in the next 10 years

i deffently see pittspeed switching hands from whitey in hte near future and a whole new change going on

:bigthumb:

I miss Roland!