pittspeed (car cruise? oh noes.)

This sounds like a really cool deal. I’ll miss this time, but if it’s actually going to happen I’m in for sure when I’m not out of the state.

He c/p’ed whitey comment i deleted but any,

If anyone is good friends with a DJ in the area etc, give me a pm then will go from there. The DJ for now is this chic, not sure of who it is but will see what happens. BEER, there will be a tub girl outside that will serve some beverages. FOOD, for now we have a pretzel stand. IN and OUT, ill tell you by the time of the event whats going on with that. END TIME, well since we our using that parking lot I would think w/e everything dies down is when its over.

And I hope to see Pewter there but I dunno if he will be aloud out that night :bigthumb:

meathead said his grad party was on the 22? also gm carlise…

Ya he said we all gonna roll down from his house for this.

we will should be down for this. fuck bikers :slight_smile: that shit was getting out of hand.

I’m down. It will work out perfect… Leave Wexford Starlite around 9, get to Smallman street around 9:30ish. Nice. Tits and cars = teh win

Def rather give $5 to Pittspeed.com

I guess that’d work. I might try to make it out this week. EDIT: next week. I may get out this week anyways.

Major benefit is no oldies music! I can’t stand oldies music. What do these cruise DJs think, anyway? Is everyone at the cruises over 55? Oldies suck! :rant:

Easy there killer. I’m a biker.

What was getting out of hand?

not so much the bikers, but the stunta’s!

how late will it go till i work till 12 every friday night

id be a little interested

if my rides done,i’ll be there!

Just my opinion but this seems pretty gay. It’s bad enough that we all sit around in parking lots but now paying for it. Someone needs to find a free spot to hang out where we’re all allowed and don’t have to pay to get in.

Then don’t come :asshole :slight_smile:

I personally think that this has the potential to be one of the best cruises in the Pittsburgh area. The idea is awesome of mixing a cruise with the Pittsburgh night life - neither of which are to shabby. I hope the turnout is good and you guys will carry this on from here on in. I’ll be spreading the word and looking forward to next Friday!

I’m far from an asshole for speaking my mind. It’s just a shitty idea in my opinion. If you can’t take other people’s opinions then you have no right being on the internet in the first place.

I will spot you 5 bucks to come in the lot. Hell I would pay 20 just to save on the frustration of the other hang out scene. In the last year in hanging out I have been around gun fire, pointless slow car drag racing, gay stuntas, SUV’s racing and other idiots doing things to almost take out a strip of cars.

This venue provides a place for everyone to hang out without hassles and frustrations. So yes it is FREE, free of retarded people and cops!

gun fire? where u been hangin out? homewood. :smiley:

I completely agree and respect that part of the plan. I just think there has to be a better way. I’m not trying to knock anyone’s ideas in any way. As far as the nonsense, if it’s a true Pittspeed event someone should be in charge of stopping those things. Either way I’m sure I’ll end up there in the end.

ill still be there with 5 dollars in hand!