pittspeed (car cruise? oh noes.)

damn license plate frames? wish i could come down and then be able to get me one of those bah

Just got back home. I had a good time and the turnout was better than i expected. :slight_smile:

Just got home! Definitely a crazy night, special thanks to starboy and streetheaters for getting this going. I am guessing there was probably 100-150 cars there and approximately 200 some people. It was definitely a great time hanging out in an area that we don’t get kicked out. The burnouts were just crazy, crazy enough to get the fire department called! haha

Can’t wait till next week!

Pretty crazy night but i was waiting for the guy in the vette to tank someone/something…

for some reason i have no power steering now…doh…

just got some as well…had a real good time tonight look 4ward to next week…

i’ll get my Pics & videos uploaded shortly

Great time tonight and I met up with a few new guys. Great to see all of you regulars as well. Looking forward to next friday night.

Kick ass job on this guys and thanks to street heaters for the help.

ouch… thats what happened to me after comeing home from the one quaker stake place meet… my p/s hose melted on my exhaust because the body shop moved it for some reason in the wrong place (wrong place like laying on my exhaust… not too smart)

Either the belt is slipping or the pump went on it, it was acting funny today when i left my house. I also didn’t expect the car to pull the nose up as high as it did on the way home, still breaks up top end a bit but not nearly as bad. 30psi still isn’t where it should be 35-40.

haha your car still pulls harder than mines… should be sick once you work all the bugs out

I expected nothing less from the people of PITTspeed, turnout wise. I really appreciate everyone that was able to come out. I still need to work out a couple *kinks in the program for next week, but other then that it went really well.

See you guys next week same time :bigthumb:

the drive there was fine but the other side of 28 on my way home was holy hell on my car… monster bumps the whole way till pitts mills wtf

didn’t get there till late but def a good time hopefully i make it earlier next week

very nice turnout tonight it was fun!!!

that was definitely a great show especially for the first one, glad i made it there since the damn minitruck overheated twice on the way lol cant wait for next week

good to see you cobra guys, hopefully see you again next week.

Thanks to everyone that came down!! I hope everyone had fun! I am putting together a little promo for this event from tonights footage…i think it will be posted on here somewhere. Like starboy said we will work out all the kinks so the event runs smoother. But i still think it was great for the first show. This is without a doubt the coolest automotive event around!! thanks to everyone for making tonight a success!!!

Good turnout. I left around 12:30, blew the MAF out of the charge piping coming through the tunnels.

Left about 1145 lots of nice cars.

ouch haha… hope you made it home ok… i worry about my MAF its held on with RTV lol because my charge pipe was welded to fit my upgraded MAF i havent bought yet

pics of titty contest?