pittspeed (car cruise? oh noes.)

i will be there early for a shirt i suppose

my cars twin should be there just in a 4 door he is coming from wv to hang out i posted on all the honda forum im on hopefully we get a good turn out

I was planning on making it to this with my truck, but I am waiting for a part for the tranny. I probably won’t have the part until Monday. :ugh:

Maybe I’ll ride my bike down.

did the truck get worse since last friday? or do u just not want to drive it till the tranny is back to par?

Traction bars at 1st Try then down to park!

YEA I should be there

ill def be down…hopefully the primer dries on my car intime, dont really want to bring the bike

who is pumped for tonight? this guy!

my fleet is down and not bringing the muscle cars out…dont trust the cutty haters.

not sure if i understand this… but ok

As of now the talon is in.

nice I was hoping you would come to smoke out the Mosquito’s! :booty:

That’s been fixed for a while, I had the turbo rebuilt.

If I’m car #26 can I pick one up for cheap?

Starboy will have shirts forsale for 5 bucks. So thats pretty damn cheap. He will also have stickers and license plate frames.

I am coming down, and I might be bringing a couple people from work with me. The TBird still isn;t up and running yet, so I am just taking the Durango and spectating for the night.

just wanted to let ya guys know tequila willies is havin free drinks 2night from 10 to 12 i got a bullitin from them on myspace.they might have the passes up on there website.

If I had access to a LT1 style T56 & a T56 flywheel for a 2 pc rear main seal, I could drive it :rolleyes:

I pulled the trans on Monday. The parts came in on Wednesday. I tried to install the keys, but needed a special puller. Last night I took it over to my dad’s & we pulled it all apart & put the keys in, 4th gear syncro, front seal, 3/4 shift fork & put it all back together. While trying to line up the shift alignment pins, I broke one of them. I won’t have one until Monday. I sent the flywheel out yesterday to get a new ring gear installed (somehow had 3 broken teeth) & I will have it back Monday as well.

Hopefully I will be driving it Monday night.

Sorry to hijack this thread.

I will be down tonight with Eric.

Is he bringing 2XL?

Geez…why do I have to be outta town for this!!! I hope it turns out…Cuz this will be my after work hang out on Friday…let us know how long it went tonight!!

Have fun guys/girls!