pittspeed (car cruise? oh noes.)

And you will be riding in my hatch!! :wtcslap: I think that little place for the t-tops was spacifically designed for you. :finger2:

coming from the Southeast of the city… are we meeting any where to convoy it down?

just an FYI…Squirrel Hill Tunnel inbound closed this weekend.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07169/795060-147.stm

Yeah fuck you buddy, don’t make me take your birthday away from you.

I’m glad to see a place to hang that will be safe. I hate to be a stick in the mud, but the bikers (stuntas?) were getting out of hand. I almost had my door taken off by a crotch rocket coming down the street at like 100 MPH.

the bikers were annoying and loud… Just sit around and BS please… Who cares if you can ride a wheelie… or do a burn out on your bike…

I need to work out what I am exactly doing, but I should be back up around sarver around 9 or so. You can follow me down if you want.

Danhr…are you heading down as well?

russ wexford b4 this ?

Depends on what time i get out of my Office and then i must clean up my car you know. can’t have a spot on it…

I get off work at 4 and clean my car when I get there (Around 4:05, I work right next door.) I’ve been caught detailing there a few times. lol

ya well looks like russ wont be attending then if he’s cleaning it after work …lol

FREE PITTspeed.com T-Shirt to the first 25 cars starting at 9pm!

I will be there handing them out to the first 25 drivers to roll through the gates this Friday night. So come early and get a FREE T Shirt!

:bigok:

Count me in for that

stuck at work as usual…

damn it what about there passengers…lol

I will leave work early to get a shirt!

looks like i have a vehicle to bring down :bigthumb: i will be there woot

I am planning to be there.

sounds like it will be a good turn out :slight_smile: