Pittspeed.com BBQ! Date Info!

pansy…you complain about coming to my place when it’s just as far as the bbq

anyway i’ll be there seeing that it’s only 6 miles from my house
a few friends, the girlfriend, and I

Im bringing greek salad, I’ll have the gf make it

me an augentu571 and his sister and and her bf will b there wat else is needed

Ya, is there a master list of stuff to bring that we can put dibs on?

check first post.

count me in can bring ketchup mustard and relish

Finally found out that we’ll be in town, so I’m in with wife & 1 or 2 kids.

I’ll bring a side dish like potatoes or something.

listen to you mr oh i cant come out and hang out cause my car burns a tank of gas at 180 some odd miles in a peon :wackit:
i’ll get some hot dog and hamburger buns

I don’t know if I’ll make it I’d like to though. I’m going on 2 weeks leave around this time and not sure whether I’ll still be in pittsburgh at this date. I’ll know sometime late in June if I can make it. If I can I don’t know just ask and it will be brought anything I’ll bring some of everything if you’d like. Just hope I can make it out there.

That could get costly…

I will not be there. My brothers engagement party got moved to the 21st. So I will be in DC for the weekend. I am bummed!

:wtf:

yeah that’s ok I don’t mind it’s nice to meet some new people and make new friends that aren’t military. I personally hate the military now I’m in it. I also like to learn more about cars I’m not too knowledgeable about this subject. I want to learn more though and go to a tech school for fixing engine problems and doing mods. I love cars the whole design and speed is a thrill. just let me know whats needed and hopefully by the end of June I’ll know for sure if I’ll make it

if whitey’s not coming, i can bring the burgers

I’m sure I’ll be there. I’ll prob have 2 or 3 friends with me. What else is needed? I’m not really sure of what to bring.

count me in. leaf, i posted info up on vortex and crookedeuros for ya

I am gonna try to make this one…hopefully I will be able to get off from work that day…I haven’t really been able to attention to this thread—

is there anything else that is needed??? let me know thanks!!

If I can make it, I can bring like 5 dozen doughnuts. I work at a bakery. :slight_smile:

cookies!!!

just got home from work ill update whats all still needed in the first post. Also, tell everyone about this I mean everyone. I want this to be huge.