Pittspeed.com BBQ! Date Info!

i dont know where this park is but i’m sure i can find it. where do you wanna meet up at?

I might make it

If i do i will bring my Jack Daniels Kielbasa

Im not gonna make it, Im giving all the pop and water to bgblockelcamino to bring out with him

:wtf:

im out also i thought this was on a saturday. i work 7-? on sunday so i wont be out til after 730 or 8 from work. someone else needs to take over the napkins and plates or whatever i was suppose to get.

ur both :scared: :scared: of what will happin two u because of the shirt!:jerkit: :jerkit: :wtcslap:

not going

I wish I could say that was true, but I’ll be in michigan with the hybrid car at the ndra race all weekend.

I’ll be showing up around 3pm as soon as I get off work.

Ill pick this stuff up Nick if you need

apps will be ready tonight!

oh snap. the bacon shrimp thangs FTMFW!

Brenna will be making her taco dip and some other shit for Sunday.

ill be making the pepperoni bread on Saturday.

I’m also going to be late. I’m going to talk to the Guff-Man or S10Blazed about bringing my stuff out for me.

I’ll be out, it’s just all dependent upon when my flight gets in from NYC.

I plan on going out a bit early, because I am bringing some crutial things. I’ll bring whatever you need me to. Maybe swing by with the motor and bring the chips and what-not with you? :x:

anything going on afterwards? like cruisin places. ill come out after work. but thats after the official time of the BBQ

i’ll take whatever u need me too…just let me know

I figure I’ll be there early, as I need to bring the grill utensils and whatnot. How many full sets should I bring, since we’ll have more than one grill?

Drinks for the kids are taken care of already too. God I love Costco!

I will not be attending…I have the car show going on at harmar advance that day all day, but I will make some brownies and send them with cheeks…