Pittspeed Ricer Fly-by Last Night

:rofl:

he will run it in active/passive modeā€¦ That way he really only needs to pay attention to one.

I have more than 5000 posts, have only met a handful of people from the board, have been a ā€œPittspeederā€ since before Pittspeed was even around and have a wife - so basically, youā€™re a fucking moron who donā€™t know shit about anything. Go buy another pos neon :tool:

:smiley:

lol-z

:rofl: :rofl: I donā€™t know what a Dual Firewall isā€” but I know this ish was funny.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

post whore ^

^^^
Thatā€™s funny!

:rofl:

your a douchebag find a hole to die in kthx

and the second firewall has been down for some timeā€¦but iā€™ll leave that alone because http://youareretarded.ytmnd.com/

^youā€™ll always be an asshole that iā€™ll never like. a ā€œhandfulā€ is enough. why donā€™t you stop trying to figure out who i am and judge me over the internet? are you going to the ps bbq? i hope so

lol LOLā€™d at Sonnyā€™s comment

bump?

In case you havenā€™t figured it out, this is the internet. I could really care less how you are in person or who you actually are. This is the internet and not real life. So STFU, calm down, and realize that by you bragging about how great you are as a pc nerd and your 2 hardware firewalls is going to get you made fun of a little bit.

you may be cool in real life, but on the internet youā€™re a douche.

:smiley:

um lets see i never bragged about how i was greatā€¦my exact words wereā€¦ā€œiā€™m not some gay kid who thinks he knows it all, i just know my shitā€ and the fact about my two firewalls i did it because i could.

/

77rednecktruck >xlogdic

:rofl::rofl::rofl: