Pittspeed rules

Breaking of the following rules will result in a Temporary or Permanent Ban.

1. Respect each other, respect each others taste on cars, trucks, mods, etc.

2. No threatening posts.

3. Mods/Admins have final say on everything.

4. No Misleading Links.

5. No racists comments will be tolerated.

6. Any picture involving nudity must be linked.

7. Do not use another persons name while serving a ban.

PITTspeed.com is ran privately, donations are always welcome.

Jake, where does it say, making numerous posts is a bannable offense?

Are we making shit up as we go along now?

It doesn’t, but it can be arranged that “post-whoring” and making nonsense, ridiculous posts is against the rules.

it wasnt post whoring, i was making valid comments, and btw. there is no post whoring in the rules either, so… again, we’re not making up rules that suit you as we go on.

I used the rules to my advantage, enough said. this thread stays open

:rofl: it’s a private server. Whitey can do whatever he wants. If he bans you what are you going to do? Call the cops and say that he banned you on his private server? :rolleyes:

that’s all you need to know.

I’m going to pick apart the rules now

1.) I didnt call anyone’s cars piles of shit etc etc in any of my attn threads
2.) I didnt threaten to harm anyone
3.) And they did, they closed my threads without consulting the ruleset. (again making up rules as we go along)
4.) Didn’t link anything
5.) Didn’t call anyone any racist terms
6.) didnt post any nudies
7.) Never been banned, so this was never a problem

nah, go read my post above, thats all you need to know

if thats youe stance, as a staffmember of pittspeed, I’m glad I’ll never be donating to this site then.

Only because of your attitude

:zzz: you’re taking this shit wayyy too seriously and you sound like a little girl. I could care less what happens, i haven’t read any of the threads where all this drama is occuring. Hell i didnt even know who you were until 5 minutes ago when i saw your sig.

It’s a beautiful day out, go outside and quit whining about some stupid online drama

I don’t recall asking you what I am allowed/not allowed to do… besides, no one cares if you just ate lunch, opened a window, took the dogs out, pissed in the toilet, etc. You are opening a large can of drama and I was/am stopping it before it gets out of hand.

your a constant :liar: and that should be a rule to ban constant liars

he must of thought he was drakstar or shaler punk for a minute with all the useless posts

and you just helped to create more :blue:

I’m just debating you on what youre trying to do.

I am in no way, trying to offend you

as a matter of fact, I’m going to write a letter to whitey, and asking for your removal as a mod. and as to why you are the fact I won’t be donating to this site.

You take to much personal politics into what you do

:weak:

if you dont like this place, then just leave :rolleyes: no one is forcing you to be here

I don’t get offended.

quote where i said i dont like this place please.

go back and use search if you have to

just quit your whining, it’s annoying