Pix of house... lots of pix.

Jack, if you dont mind me asking, how much? (PM me if you want)

congrats jack!!! the house looks awesome…can’t wait to check it out when you have the housewarming party

eh… its a house… they are expensive.

The mortgage on this one will be about $151,000 … or one of these:

Taxes are about 3300. After house shopping for a couple yrs, and then getting outbid on my last house, I jumped on this one, and gave them what they wanted. Once you are looking around, you find things you like and things you don’t like… fortunately for me, the only thing I don’t like about this place is the pink bathroom.

Right on. :tup: Thats awesome, make that party happen asap :smiley: I am constantly debating if i want to just buy one or buy land and build. Neways best of luck with it, time to start looking for a snky to fill the garage :slight_smile:

151k… holy fucking shit…

very very nice :tup:

conrgats man

dude… if you fix that HD… I’ll let you call dibs on the couch @ the housewarming party…

Well this lot would have cost a couple grand on its own… the guy I bought it from is building now, 2800sq ft, and it is costing him about 30% more than he thought it was going to.

It is a starter house, my income will continue to climb, as will Maria’s, so if we want to sell in 5yrs or something, and build a dream house, I don’t think we will have any problem selling for decent profit :slight_smile:

very nice house i like it alot. thats what i want my first place to be like. congrats for you

ohh man fucking sweeet!

i like how you took pictures of the nice long straight away you have in front of your house. road looks like it is in pretty good condition too.

Congrats Jack. If you need any electrical, plumbing, dry wall, demolition, painting, remodeling, what ever, I know a lot of people and can get you awesome deals from supply houses.

Congratulations Jack… looks pretty pimp.

Very nice, I like the stove in the living room. I miss heating with wood. We are looking right now for a house and it’s a PITA.

congrats jack. I like the 1/4 Mile stip conveniently located at the end of your drive way. :tup:

Good score Jack.

very nice.

Wow, that place has a lot going for it. Fairly new, HUGE Buffalo HUGE lot, nice kitchen cabinets, finished basement is awesome, nice big pole barn (that’s screaming for a lift.)

I don’t know the Akron area very well. Is it growing? Think it’ll appreciate much over the next 5 years?

Anyhow, congrats! :tup:

Congrats on the new Garage! I like the house you got with it too. :lol:

X…

Nice house Jack!! Finished basements FTW!! Nice find man, I am jealous!

:tup: