Pizza Logs?!?!

steak roll ups are way better

we actually dont make them anymore at the plant but i would have been able to get master cases for free of the seconds…

Also, when the CFIA was in the building we would make a few with double cheese and then double fry them and eat them… sooo terribly unhealthily awesome

Will Poultry has it as well in their cash and carry.

Do any of said places have it for a decent price? :stuck_out_tongue:
You brought up a good point to me though Jam, I never actually figured it out by weight.
I always went by teh quantity… so I guess if one place has only a few logs… but it weighs a super high amount… yea…
Probably something to check :slight_smile:

I know! :smiley:
It’s a shame because I just went to the store yesterday before I posted this (I actually looked for pizza logs… Tops usually has some that look like they made them there, cheaper than most places… but still expensive)

What do you guys dip them in, if anything?

I usually just use marinara (however you spell it) sauce… It’s so much nicer at home, because you can get as much as you want… Not like when you go out to a restaurant and they give you like a 1oz container of sauce… and you have to conserve it like fuck.
You just paid like 10 bucks for a couple logs, and hardly any fucking sauce? fuck =(

man i want some pizza logs now.

We charge $5.60 for 5 of them and I think the case is ~$25 or $30 for 30 of them I think… Just buy a case at cash and carry it should last you awhile.

US Foodservice Cash n Carry Niagara Frontier Terminal 1500 Clinton Street Buffalo, NY 14206. 716-825-7347. Hours;. Monday-Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM

where do you guys buy eggrolls from? o.O
having trouble finding them :[

wtf no leftovers?

fggt.

dip them in rooties blue cheese…

In the produce section at Tops, I’m not certain where they are at Wegman’s yet!

Produce section?
Well that would explain a bit, thanks lol :]

They are also in the freezer section. Just look for some asian egg roll wrappers. They are usually with the wonton wrappers as well.

Ughhhh thanks a ton guys.
Just made them for the first time today while the GF is at work… deep fried, awesome.

Used her fondue pot since we don’t have a deep fryer (I always had one with my parents, but im trying to avoid buying one so i dont deep fry shit… trying to stay healthy!)

was a little tricky with no lid, used one from a random pot… but still was messy.

came out deeeelish.
actually i only had one, but it was orgasmic. (5 more to eat!)
figured i’d do them while the GF is at work, so I don’t fudge them up in front of her and seem like a total moron. :]

edit;

any suggestions on what else can be put in there pizza seasoning wise?
I made 3 w/ oregeno and 3 w/o…

going to try pepp+sausage later.