Pizza Question

Did you try whole wheat pastry flour? I hear that has a better consistency and it’s whole wheat. I would love a whole wheat crust. Heck I’d like turkey pepperoni or turkey sausage. I think you would get bonus points if you had the Weight Watchers points on it, but of course you would need the disclaimer that it’s not WW affiliated lol.

I think a “healthy” pizza would sell well. I have actually stopped buying pizza from actual shops, because I can make my own for like half the price. I got tired of asking for thin crust with light cheese and paying the same price as the guy that gets a regular crust and more cheese. Now, I just go to a local pizza shop on rt 88 and get some dough for a dollar each. I split the dough ball into two large extra-thin pies and then just put a little sauce and a little bit of cheese with a ton of veggies and spices and it is pretty healthy as far as pizza is considered.

Boboli sells a whole wheat pizza shell that makes a really tasty pizza. I would love to see what a pizza place could make with a fresh whole wheat dough. Little thing I found out. My wife makes whole wheat pancakes and waffles from scratch and uses some flax seed in the mix to help it hold together better. It works pretty well.

is that the barry bonds special recipe?