Pizza, the discussion

Who here is a pizza dilvery person. i used to be when i was 16-17. worked at Pizza hut, Lucia’s, and daurizio’s

i only miss it for the tips, i used to make ALOT in tips at Daurizios, i used to cater to weddings and stuff, $400+ orders stuffed in my car, and make like 50-80 bucks a trip.my average per week in tips alone was 350, then $6/hr, abuot 25 hours a week.

think i might get a beater nissan or something and do it again… Would like to work for pizz gram, there food is really good. plus i know the guilderland/altamont/berne, area very well from working in guilderland.

Really? They don’t use salt unless it’s in their seasoning but I think it’s just oregano.

Maybe its just the pepperoni they use than, I always notice I take in to much salt with pizza but with them its even more than usual.

It definately could be or maybe they do put salt on it? I’ve had it for years so maybe I didn’t notice? They do make their own sauce though. It was my favorite for years but the stuff down here destroys it.

I am. freakls, swift, db2 gsr and that blue DA iirc? theres a few pizza boys on here…

Dustin, Azn, Paesan josh are too… and i think Brian delivers for Wings over Albany and Chris works at CVS iirc

and peasanjosh… figure he works at peasans. anyways i might do this nights, after i get home from my 7-3

red front cob style FTW romans on rt 2 is good too

yeah I am the work thats works at CVS…use to work at wings tho :tong

Delivering sucks, but the money is good :banana

:lol you ate it :haha

I have had napoli before…was pretty good :banana

I work at wings over albany and they charge 95 cents for the delivery. The drivers only see 40 cents out of that.

Fish Frys FTW!!!

I pretty much will try and pizzeria…I would love to open a pizza shop someday :nod :nod

did you used to work with evan? short mexican-looking kid? lol hes been fired from just abuot everyjob… its so funny

what job are you talking about?

wings over albany. on rt 20

Was he a cook for like 2 or 3 weeks or so?

Actaully yeah I did for a few weeks haha… when ever a cooks shirt is filled with flower they joke around and say “what are you evan” hahaha

lol evan mcalluffe. or w/e… lol one of my friends that dont believe in jobs… lol its funny